Aaple Sarkar Maha DBT Scholarship 2023 – Apple Sarkar Maha DBT / आपले सरकार महा dbt is a direct benefit transfer scheme of Maharashtra government which is a unique initiative of Maharashtra government. Through this aaple Sarkar Maha DBT Scholarship Scheme, 14 Government departments help economically backward class and meritorious students from different categories like SC, ST, OBC, VJNT, SBC or Special Backward Class and SEBC students whose family annual income in between 1 lakh to 8 lakh. Under the Aaple Sarkar Maha DBT Scholarship’s post matric category students will receive educational assistance from Maharashtra Government directly in their bank account through direct benefit transfer or DBT method and which they can use as Tuition Fee, Exam Fee or Maintenance Allowance.
The Academic Year 22-23 Application (New/Renewal) extended date is 25th September 2023. So today we will discuss the registration and login process at mahadbt.maharashtra.gov.in. We will also discuss the eligibility criteria of this Aaple Sarkar Maha DBT Scholarship. Not only that we will also shed light on how we will check the status after our Maha DBT application process is completed.
What is Aaple Sarkar Maha DBT / आपले सरकार महा dbt Scholarship?
The term DBT stands for Direct Benefit Transfer, i.e. direct transfer of the scheme amount to the eligible candidates’ own bank accounts. Since the Maharashtra Government has taken this step of DBT or Direct Benefit Transfer, it is called Maha DBT or आपले सरकार महा dbt. Maharashtra government through its various departments such as Tribal Development Department, Higher Education Department, Technical Education Department, Medical Education and Research Department, Minority Development Department or Social Justice and Special Assistance Department provides post matric scholarship to the eligible candidates through direct benefit transfer system.
The main objective of this scholarship is to maintain the academic progress of all the students belonging to Schedule Caste category and meritorious students by providing post matric scholarship. Through this Maha DBT scheme’s DBT process Government provide tuition fee, examination fee, maintenance allowance or professional course fee along with fee reimbursement for vocational training to those students whose family financial condition is not so good. Aiming to help establish life is the key feature of this great Aaple Sarkar Maha DBT Scholarship.
Aaple Sarkar MahaDBT Scholarship – Overview
|Scholarship Name||Maha DBT Scholarship / आपले सरकार महा dbt|
|Type of Scholarship||Post Matric Scholarship|
|Scholarship Offered by||Maharastra Government|
|Who can apply||Meritorious, Schedule caste and Tribe category students|
|Academic Year 22-23|
(New/Renewal) date extended
Aaple Sarkar Maha DBT Scholarship – Eligibility
Check the Aaple Sarkar Maha DBT Scholarship eligibility criteria before apply. We have described department wise eligible category of students who can apply for this scholarship.
Applicant must need to take a look at scholarship departments according to their category and annual income.
|Scholarship Departments||Category||Annual Income|
|PMS by Social Justice and Special Assistance department||SC or Navbouddha||Less than or equal to 2.5 lakh|
|PMS by Tribal Development Department||ST||Less than or equal to 2.5 lakh|
|PMS by Technical Education Department||General and SEBC||Less than 8 Lakh|
|PMS by School Education and Sports Department (Open Merit)||All categories||No|
|PMS by School Education and Sports Department ( EBC Merit)||EBC||No|
|PMS by Welfare Department||VJNT||Less than or equal to 1.5 lakh|
|PMS by Welfare Department||OBC||Less than or equal to 1.5 lakh|
|PMS by Welfare Department||SBC||Less than or equal to 1.5 lakh|
|PMS by Minority development department||Minority||Less than 8 Lakh|
|PMS by Skill Development and Employement department||Backward class and EWS||Less than or equal to 2.5 lakh (100 % course fee)|
Between 2.5 lakh to 8 lakh (80% course fee)
How To Register, Login and Apply For Aaple Sarkar Maha DBT Scholarship?
Before apply for the Aaple Sarkar Maha DBT Scholarship, you must register yourself at the official Maha DBT portal. The whole process is described here.
Step1: Aaple Sarkar Maha DBT Scholarship Portal Registration
- Use updated web browser for the registration process
- Visit the official Aaple Sarkar Maha DBT portal for registration mahadbt.maharashtra.gov.in/
- Select Post Matric Scholarship and then New Applicant Registration
- Now enter applicant name, user name, create and confirm password, mail id and mobile number
- You must verify your mail id and phone number via otp
- Finally solve the captcha and click on register
- You can also read
- DIET Munger- Bihar D.El.Ed Admission, JET Apply, Selection, Courses
- Bihar D.El.Ed admission
- UP Scholarship 2023 status check
- SSP Scholarship scheme
- IGNOU Scholarship
- Sitaram Jindal Scholarship
- Sahara Refund Grievance
- PM Scholarship Scheme PMSS
- ISHAN UDAY Scholarship
- Tata Capital Pankh Scholarship
- France Excellence Eiffel Scholarship
Step2: Aaple Sarkar Maha DBT Portal Login
- After the registration process go to mahadbt.maharashtra.gov.in/Login/Login
- Now enter your previously created user name, password and solve the captcha
- Finally click on login
- After the login process an applicant can view the Maha DBT dashboard
- An applicant can also see the profile completeness progress
Step3: Aaple Sarkar Maha DBT Profile Update
- Now a candidate first needs to update his personal details with more information
- Candidate need to link their profile with aadhaar
- Then candidate can also update his profile with Aadhaar details, date of birth, age and marital status (married or unmarried)
- Candidate also need to upload his passport size photo in jpeg or jpg format between 10kb – 20kb
- After that the candidate have to enter his domicile details like is the candidate belongs to domicile of Maharashtra? domicile certificate details etc
- Now the candidate have to enter his family income details and they need an income certificate to do this steps
- after that the candidate have to enter his caste details with the help of his caste certificate
- There after the candidate have to enter his own bank details like A/C number, IFSC code etc. The candidate must remember that the bank account is aadhaar seeded and can reflect on NPCI mapper
Step4: Maha DBT Portal Address Update
- Now the candidate have to enter his/her permanent and correspondence address like
- Pin code
- Finally click on update
Step5: Guardian’s details Update
Now you have to enter your parent’s or guardian’s details like
- parent’s name
- Parent’s occupation
- Parent Is Salaried?
Step6: Present Qualification Information Update
- Candidate have to enter current course details like course type, duration of course, year of study etc
- Then institute name, address, admission date, CAP ID or Admission application id etc
- Now candidate have to upload CAP ID certificate in jpeg, jpg or pdf format between 15 kb to 256 kb
- Then click on save and proceed to next step
Step7: Past Qualification Information Update
- Now candidate have to fill details of his past course like candidate have to fill last passed course qualification type, degree, subject and passing year.
- Then he has to enter the details of his past course institute state, board, admission date, result date, class or grade details.
- Now he have to to upload marksheets.
Step8: Hostel Details Update at Maha DBT Portal
- Candidate has to select the beneficiary category like hosteller or day scholer
- Then the candidate has to select the state, district and taluka where the hostel is present
- Next the candidate have to enter hostel type, hostel name along with the details of hostel is aided or not
- Then candidate have to enter hostel address, admission date, mess availability etc
- Finally candidate have to enter the rent and upload hosteller certificate
- You can also read
- Ignou B.ED admission and course details
- Kanyashree Prakalpa scheme
- Oasis Scholarship details
- SVMCMS Topper Scholarship
- PMS Online Bihar post matric scholarship
- PM Vishwakarma Yojana
- LIC HFL Vidyadhan Scholarship Apply Online
- STEM Stars Scholarship By Infosys Foundation
- HDFC Parivartan Scholarship
Documents Required For Aaple Sarkar MahaDBT Scholarship
- Marksheet (SSC and HSC)
- Caste certificate
- Aadhaar card
- Income certificate
- TC certificate (if required)
- Centralized Admission Process or CAP confirmation
- GAP declaration (If any gap present)
- Domicile certificate
- Bank account
- Admission receipt
- Hosteller certificate
- CAP ID number or CLAT Admit Card
- Ration card
- Self Declaration certificate
- If candidate is a married girl then husband’s income certificate
Aaple Sarkar MahaDBT Scholarship – Renewal For Aaple Sarkar MahaDBT Scholarship
- Visit the Aaple Sarkar Maha DBT login page
- Enter your previously created user name and password
- As a renewal student you have to update your current course details
- Now enter your current course admission date, year of study and percentage
- Also update previous course details
- Upload the last qualified exam marksheet
- If you a hosteller then upload hosteller certificate again
- Now enter the previous year application id number
- Submit it for renewal
Aaple Sarkar MahaDBT Scholarship – Status Check
- To check the Maha DBT status, you have to visit the official Aaple Sarkar Maha DBT Scholarship portal mahadbt.maharashtra.gov.in
- Now open Maha DBT post matric scholarship
- Next click Applicant Login
- Enter your user id, password, solve the captcha and ‘Login’
- After login, the Maha DBT portal’s dashboard will open
- You can see now Applied Scheme
- In the Applied Scheme section you can see the application id, department name, Scheme name, tentative benefits and the Maha DBT scholarship status
FAQ About Aaple Sarkar Maha DBT
What is the Meaning of DBT in Maha DBT Scholarship ?
DBT stands for direct benefit transfer.
What is the official Maha DBT portal address?
What is the helpline number of Maha DBT ?
The Maha DBT Helpline Number is 022-49150800