Tata Capital Pankh Scholarship is a Real and good Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) initiative of Tata Capital Limited or TCL. The main objective of which is to provide financial assistance to those students enrolled in class XI, XII, undergraduate courses or diploma courses from a recognized institutes whose family financial condition is not good. The aim of Tata Capital Pankh Scholarship is to financially support the students belonging to the economically weaker section category towards higher studies and its an effort to sustain their academic progress.
Tata Capital Pankh Scholarship’s Online application is already started. Last date of Tata Capital Pankh Scholarship is November 15, 2023. Students can easily apply for Tata Capital Pankh Scholarship from buddy4study portal. Students have to provide necessary documents during the online application time. Tata Capital Pankh Scholarship’s approval is depending on the documents verification and the outcomes of telephone interview.
Tata Capital Pankh Scholarship 2023-24
Tata Capital Pankh Scholarship Programme is a prime example of how organizations like the Tata Group play an important role in education in a developing country like India. The main objective of this Tata Capital Pankh Scholarship Programme is not only to support the economically weaker section students by providing financial assistance but also this Tata Capital Pankh scholarship plays an important role in maintaining the progress of higher education for needy students.
Through this Tata Capital Pankh scholarship, students belonging to EWS category who are studying in Class XI, Class XII, Graduation Course or Diploma Course can get tuition fees for their studies if their annual family income is below or equal to 2.5 lakhs and they obtain a minimum 60% marks in the previous final exam. Students can receive financial support about 80% of their tution fees and the amount is between Rs.10,000 to Rs.12,000 to support the progress of higher education to the eligible students. Tata Capital Pankh Scholarship website is buddy4study.com .From there any applicant can apply.
Tata Capital Pankh Scholarship Programme Overview
|Scheme name||Tata Capital Pankh Scholarship|
|Authorised by||Tata Capital Limited|
|Scholarship Rewards||Rs 10000 to Rs 120000 (Financial assistance)|
|Annual Family Income limit||Rs 2.5 lakhs|
|Last Date||15th NOVEMBER 2023|
Tata Capital Pankh Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
There are 2 types of students can perticipate in this Tata Capital Pankh Scholarship Programme.
- Tata Capital Pankh Scholarship Programme for Class 11 and Class 12 Students
- Tata Capital Pankh Scholarship Programme for general UG and diploma degree Students
- You can also read
- DIET Munger- Bihar D.El.Ed Admission, JET Apply, Selection, Courses
- Bihar D.El.Ed admission
- UP Scholarship 2023 status check
- SSP Scholarship scheme
- IGNOU Scholarship
- Sitaram Jindal Scholarship
- ISHAN UDAY Scholarship
- France Excellence Eiffel Scholarship
- APAAR ID Registration, login and Benefits
Tata Capital Pankh Scholarship Programme for Class 11 and Class 12 Students
- Students enrolled in class 11 and class 12 at a recognized school/institutes are eligible
- Student must be a resident of India
- Minimum 60% marks required in the last final exam
- Annual family income must be below 2.5 lakhs rupees
- Students from all over India can apply
- Students are belonging to EWS category are eligible to apply
- If an applicant is a children of an employee of Buddy4study or Tata capital then the applicant is not eligible to apply.
Tata Capital Pankh Scholarship Programme for general UG and diploma degree Students
- Students enrolled in general UG, polytechnic and diploma degree courses at a recognized institutes like central or state board affiliate institutes are eligible
- Applicant must be a resident of India
- Applicant must required a minimum 60% marks in the last final exam
- Annual family income should not exceed 2.5 lakhs rupees
- Students from all over India can apply
- Applicants are belonging to EWS category are eligible to apply
- Buddy4study or Tata capital employee’s children can’t apply.
Tata Capital Pankh Scholarship 2023-24 Online Apply
Now we will discuss about the Tata Capital Pankh Scholarship 2023-24 online application process, because an applicant has to go through various steps to participate in this scholarship program, so we need to know enough knowledge about the Tata Capital Pankh Scholarship 2023-24 Online Apply Steps.
- Process of registration for Tata Capital Pankh Scholarship
- Eligibility Criteria Check
- Fill online Application
- Scan the required documents
- Upload documents
- Final Submission
Tata Capital Pankh Scholarship 2023-24 Online Apply Steps
Tata Capital Pankh Scholarship Registration Process
Visit the official scholarship portal buddy4study.com for the registration process. Register yourself with your email and password. Then verify your mail and phone number.
Select Tata Capital Scholarship
Now click on ‘Apply now‘ and then read the instructions and Click Start Application. Then check your eligibility and click continue.
Fill Personal Details
Fill your personal details like your first name, your last name, your date of birth, parental status, whatsapp number, Aadhaar number, annual family income etc. Now verify your aadhaar with your aadhaar number. Fill your address details like district, city/town, state and pincode. Then save it and continue to the next step
Now you have to your select present class/course details. Then you have to fill your educational details such as degree, course details, duration of course, class, course duration, institute type, present academic year, present academic semester, mode of learning of your present course like part time or full time, institution name, annual fees, passing year etc
Add Family Members
This part is for your family members who earn. Now fill the details like family member’s name, relation with you, occupation of the family member, Earning source of the family member, annual income details etc. If your family don’t have any earning member then enter 0.
Upload Required Documents
Now you have to upload the required documents like passport size photo, Bank passbook, income certificate, marksheet of last final exam, institution admission fee receipt etc
Fill Bank Details
After that the applicant need to provide his own bank a/c number, branch name, IFSC code
Details About Yourself
In this part, you have to provide information about you and your family member. How will you use the Tata Capital Pankh Scholarship amount ? Why you need the Scholarship amount? Did you received any other scholarship amount from government or private schemes? So this type of information you have to provide in the ‘about yourself’ part.
Finally check all the details you have provided and submit the Tata Capital Pankh Scholarship Online apply form.
Tata Capital Scholarship Benefits and Amout
- Class 11 and12 benefit, Tata Capital Scholarship benefit is, if an applicant studying in class 11 or class 12 can receive financial assistance up to 80% of their total tution fees and the Tata Capital Scholarship amount for class 11 and 12 student’s is upto Rs.10,000.
- Undergraduate courses or diploma courses benefit, Tata Capital Scholarship benefits is, if an applicant is studying in Undergraduate courses or diploma courses can receive financial assistance up to 80% of their total tution fees and the Tata Capital Scholarship amount for UG and Diploma course’s is upto Rs.12,000.
List of Required Documents For Tata Capital Scholarship
- UID document (Aadhaar card)
- Passport size photograph
- Applicant’s bank account details like scan copy of front page of passbook
- Family Income Certificate, which must be recognized by the Government Authority.
- Present Year course details documents
- Present course fee details
- Proof of admission slip (like bonafide certificate or admission letter)
- Scan copy of last qualified final exam mark sheet.
Tata Capital Pankh Scholarship FAQ
Who are eligible to apply for the Tata Capital Scholarship?
Meritorious students from economical weaker section whose annual family income is less than or equal to 2.5 lakhs and obtained 60% marks in the last final exam are eligible for the TATA Capital Scholarship.
Last date of Tata Capital Pankh Scholarship?
15th NOVEMBER 2023