YSR Rythu Bharosa scheme is a flagship scheme of Andhra Pradesh Government’s Agriculture department which is associated with Central Scheme PM Kisan. The Andhra Pradesh State Government and the Central Government jointly provide financial assistance through this scheme to small and marginal farmers owning cultivable land. Beneficiary farmers get Rs 13,500 annually through this scheme through direct benefit transfer or DBT to their bank account. The online payment status checking portal is ysrrythubharosa.ap.gov.in.
In this scheme, the State Government pays Rs. 7500 and the Central Government pays Rs. 6000 and jointly the beneficiaries get Rs. 13500 in their bank account in three installments. This is why checking the status is very important for the beneficiaries as the amount enters the bank account through three installments, so checking the status is the way to see when the amount is being received in the bank account.
YSR Rythu Bharosa Status Check
The official status check portal for 2023-24 financial year is ysrrythubharosa.ap.gov.in. SC, ST, BC and Landless tenant farmer are the beneficiary of this scheme. Every year the scheme amount is received in the beneficiary’s account through DBT mode in 3 installments. Lets check the scheme overview.
|YSR Rythu Bharosa
|Andhra Pradesh Government
|SC, ST, Backward class and Landless Tenant Farmer
|State Govt. Contribution
|Central Govt. Contribution
|Status Check portal
YSR Rythu Bharosa Status Check Step by Step Guide
To check the status, the beneficiary have to follow some steps. Like they have to visit the official portal. The step by step guide is as follows.
Go the official portal https://ysrrythubharosa.ap.gov.in/
Now go to Know Your Status option
From the drop down menu select Know your RythuBharosa Status (2023-24) or (2022-23)
A new payment status page will open for YSRRB (2023-24)
Provide the beneficiary Aadhaar number and click on submit.
Finally check the Rythu Bharosa Status (2023-24) or (2022-23)
Eligibility Criteria For Rythu Bharosa Scheme
- A farmer who is a residence of Andhra Pradesh can apply
- Applicant must belong to SC, ST, BC category
- If applicant is a Landless tenant then also can apply
- Applicant must have cultivable land ROFR lands and D Patta if the applicant have institutional land then the applicant are not eligible to apply.
- Applicant’s cultivable area must be small and marginal.
- Income tax payer applicant can’t apply for this scheme
- Govt. employee as well as retired applicant are not eligible for this scheme but group d or multi tasking staffs are eligible to apply.
YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme Amount details
- 1st Installment: The YSR Rythu Bharosa scheme’s first installment is Rs.7500 which is released in the month of May. Along with PM Kisan‘s first installment of Rs 2000 included.
- 2nd Installment: The second installment is Rs.4000 which is released in the month of October. Along with PM Kisan’s second installment of Rs 2000 included.
- 3rd Installment: This scheme’s 3rd installment is Rs.2000 which is released in the month of January (PM Kisan scheme amount)
Note: The scheme’s installment month may be change and its depending on the respective department and authority. So the beneficiary must check the scheme’s official portal for exact date and month.
Required Documents for YSR Rythu scheme
- Applicant’s Aadhaar Card
- Residential certificate
- Cultivable land ownership paper
- Income certificate
- Category certificate
- Land records
- Identity proof
- Bank account details
Which type of land are eligible for this scheme?
Cultivable lands are eligible.
What is the official portal of YSR scheme?
What is the total scheme amount of YSR Rythu Bharosa?
Rs 13,500 is the total scheme amount.
Who are the beneficiary of YSR Rythu Bharosa scheme?
Farmers of the Andhra Pradesh state are the beneficiary of this scheme.