Orunodoi 2.0 is a poverty alleviation monetary benefit scheme. Assam Government’s main objective of taking this incredible scheme is to help the deprived families through the scheme. For this reason, women living in Assam who are between 18 to 59 years of age, will get benefits from Rs 830 to Rs 1000 in their bank account through direct benefit transfer method. The role of women in a family is immense as women play a unique role in taking care of the family that’s why Assam Government has launched this monetary benefit scheme named Orunodoi 2.0 or Arunodoi 2.0 for women.
The district level monitoring committee will initially prepare the list of eligible beneficiaries But in this case, it must be remembered that the primary selection list of the beneficiaries will be prepared at the GP, VCDC and UNB levels. The application process of this Scheme started on 7th January 2023 and continued till February 2023. Those who have applied for this scheme in the present year can also check the district wise list and beneficiary status by visiting the respective office/department like GP or ULB. If an applicant want to know more about the scheme then they can visit the official portal Orunodoi assam.gov.in.
Orunodoi 2.0 Scheme Beneficiary Status
Orunodoi 2.0 Scheme is an Earning Assistance Scheme taken by the Assam Government, through which women living in low income families will receive Rs 1,000 per month in their bank account through direct benefit transfer (DBT) method. The financial assistance of Rs 1,000 per month to the beneficiarie’s bank account through the Scheme. Beneficiaries will get Rs 400 for medicine, Rs 200 for 4 kg pulses (50% Subsidy ), Rs 150 for fruits and vegetables purposes, Rs 80 for 4 kg sugar (50% Subsidy), and Rs 170 for other expenses.
This Scheme is an offline scheme so applicants must talk to the concerned authority to check their beneficiary list. As the District Level Monitoring Committee will prepare the final list of eligible beneficiaries, so the interested applicants who want to check the beneficiary status of Orunodoi 2.0 Scheme, can check the names of the beneficiaries in the list prepared by District Level Monitoring Committee.
Orunodoi assam.gov.in 2.0 Scheme: Overview
|Scheme Name||Orunodoi 2.0 scheme|
|Steps taken by||Govt of Assam|
|Beneficiary||Women from low income families|
|Launch date||October 2, 2020|
|Scheme Amount||Rs 1000 per month|
|Beneficiary list finalized by||District Level Monitoring Committee|
|Scheme details portal||assam.gov.in|
How to check Orunodoi Beneficiary list and Beneficiary Status
Before checking the beneficiary status of this Scheme we must know how the beneficiary list prepared ? For preparing the beneficiary list Gram Panchayat or GP, Urban Local Body or ULB and VCDC or Village Council Development Committee preparing the initial stage of beneficiary selection process and later the District Level Monitoring Committee prepares the final list.
To check the beneficiary list of this Scheme, earlier we can check the beneficiary status by visiting the orunodoi.in portal. But currently this application process is offline so we can get information about the Orunodoi 2.0 beneficiary status by visiting the concern department. The both online and offline process are described here.
Orunodoi 2.0 Beneficiary Status Check Process: Online
- Earlier applicants had to visit the official portal Orunodoi.in
- Then they had to click on the View Beneficiary Status option.
- After that the applicants had to first set the district from the drop down menu they live.
- Then the applicants had to enter the 7 digit beneficiary number
- Then they had to click on the check option.
- Finally the applicants would get the summary of the beneficiary status. Thats all.
Orunodoi 2.0 Beneficiary Status Check Process: Offline
For offline process the applicants will know their beneficiary status only by inquiring to the concern authority or visiting the concern department to know their application has been approved or not.
- You can also read
- DIET Munger- Bihar D.El.Ed Admission, JET Apply, Selection, Courses
- Bihar D.El.Ed admission
- UP Scholarship 2023 status check
- SSP Scholarship scheme
- IGNOU Scholarship
- Sitaram Jindal Scholarship
- STEM Stars Scholarship By Infosys Foundation
- ISHAN UDAY Scholarship
- Tata Capital Pankh Scholarship
- France Excellence Eiffel Scholarship
- HDFC Parivartan Scholarship
Orunodoi 2.0 Beneficiary Status Summary Page Contains
- Name of the beneficiary
- Beneficiary contact details
- Bank account details of the beneficiary (A/C number, IFSC code)
- Verification status or PFMS
- Remarks of PFMS
Orunodoi District Wise List Check
Applicants had to visit the official Orunodoi.in portal to check district wise beneficiary list.
- Earlier we had to first visit the official portal of the Scheme as mentioned above.
- Then there was an option of View Status. Applicants had to click on that.
- After clicking, a district wise list of finalized beneficiaries would come.
- Then applicants had to click on the district they belong.
- Finally they could check the status by entering their Unique 7 digit Beneficiary Number in the search box.
- If applicants can see their names in the finalize list with their Beneficiary Number then they would know that their application has been approved.
As the Orunodoi scheme process is now completed through offline mode, the applicants can know the beneficiary list according to their district by talking to the authority or department associated with the scheme.
Orunodoi 2.0 Scheme Benefits
- Women living in low income families can take advantage of this scheme.
- Women will get Rs 1000 per month through direct benefit transfer method in their bank account.
- The main objective of this scheme is to provide earning assistant to low income household women.
- Low income families will benefit from this scheme in purchasing medicine, sugar, fruit, vegetables and other essential items.
Check The List Of Expenses Covered by Orunodoi 2.0 Scheme
The scheme was first launched on 2nd October 2020, through this scheme, Rs 830 was given to the account of the beneficiaries through DBT method. Later, additional Rs 170 added as essential expenses and beneficiaries will get total Rs 1000 in their bank account through DBT mode.
|Orunodoi 2.0 list Of Expenses||Scheme Amount|
|4 kg pulses (50% Subsidy)||Rs 200|
|Fruits and vegetables purposes||Rs 150|
|4 kg sugar (50% Subsidy)||Rs 80|
|Other expenses||Rs 170|
Assam Orunodoi 2.0 Scheme Eligibility
- Applicant must be a parmanent resident of Assam.
- Total annual family income of the applicant must below 2 lakh rupees.
- Only women from low income families can participate in this scheme
- Widow, Separated, Unmarried (above 35 years) and PH women will be given priority.
- Those who have up to 15 bighas of land in rural area can apply for this scheme.
- Any rural family living in Kutcha houses can also apply for this scheme.
- Those who have up to 1.5 katha of land in Kamrup metro area can apply.
- Those who have up to 3 katha of land in small towns can apply for this scheme.
- A woman applying for Orunodoi 2.0 Scheme must have a bank account in her name.
Reason For Orunodoi Rejected List
Many times it is seen that after submitting the application the name of the applicant goes to the rejected list without the application being approved. Therefore, it is very important for an applicant to know the eligibility criteria before applying for this Scheme. There can be many types of reasons behind Orunodoi rejected list. Now we will discuss about that reason.
- When an applicant fills the form for Arunodoi scheme, they may have mistakenly given some information due to which the application is rejected.
- Even if the total annual income of a family is more than 2 lakh rupees, the applicant’s application will be rejected.
- Applicants who have more than 15 Bighas of land in rural area and applied for this scheme.
- Those who have more than 1.5 Katha of land in Kamrup Metro Area also cannot participate in this Scheme.
- Maybe the applicant who applied for Arunodoi Scheme does not have any bank account in his own name.
- If the nominated female member of a family belongs to a high income family, then she can’t participate in this Scheme.
- If there is no female member in a family, then no one from that family can apply for this scheme.
- No MPs or MLAs will be covered under this scheme
- Current members of GP or ULB will not be covered under this scheme.
- No Government employee or Retired Officer of State Government or Central Government can apply in this scheme.
- Women from families from which income tax is paid are also not eligible to apply in this scheme.
- All families owning washing machine, refrigerator, four wheeler, tractor, air conditioner or mechanical boat cannot participate in this scheme.
Orunodoi 2.0 apply online
To apply for Orunodoi 2.0 scheme applicants must fill and submit the application form in offline mode.
Collect the application form
Applicants can collect the application form from the concerned authority of the scheme. Also applicants can download the scheme’s application form online and take a print out of it.
Enter basic information
First the applicants have to give some basic information like which district they live in and whether their place of residence (Urban/rural) and date.
Fill address details
Then the applicant has to fill address details like block or urban local body name, gram panchayat or town name, village name, ward number, town name, locality details, applicant’s first name, middle name and last name, gender, age, house number, locality street number, pin code, and contact mobile number
This time the applicant has to fill the details of her family, such as the other family member’s name, age, gender, relationship status and priority status have to be filled.
Bank account details
In this step, the applicant has to give his bank account details. The bank account details include IFSC code, bank name, bank branch name. Bank account number and applicant’s annual family income.
Now in this step the applicant has to attach all the required documents, like copy of the first page of the bank pass book, priority supporting documents that the applicant wants to attach, if the applicant wants to provide any other necessary documents, then the applicant can attach the copies of those documents as well.
Now the applicant has to read the declaration and give his signature there.
Collect Acknowledgement receipt
Finally when the applicant submits the application form to the Orunodoi Scheme’s Authority or Department like GP or ULB office and then they will get an Acknowledgment Receipt where their form number, name of the applicant and date will be present.
Orunodoi 2.0 Documents Required
When an applicant submits the form through offline mode, they have to provide copies of important documents as attach documents. An applicant will need several important documents during the application process like
- Aadhaar Card
- PAN Card
- Bank Pass Book’s Front Page
- Photo (Passport Size)
- Ration Card
- Government issued Income Certificate Details
- Age Proof
- Priority Status Documents and
- Domicile Certificate.
Orunodoi 2.0 payment status check
A beneficiary of the Assam Arunodoi asoni scheme can easily check the Orunodoi 2.0 payment status by entering their bank account details on the official portal of the Public Financial Management System or PFMS. The process is as follows
- Visit the official PFMS portal pfms.nic.in
- Click on Know your Payments
- Enter bank name and select from the drop down menu
- Enter the bank account number and confirm the account number again
- Solve the word verification like a captcha code
- Click on send otp
- A otp will received in the registered phone number
- Now enter the otp and verify otp
- Finally you’re able to check the Orunodoi 2.0 payment status with necessary details like scheme name, transaction id, amount, credit date, transaction date, if payment has failed then failure reason etc
Some Important Orunodoi Scheme Related Portals
FAQ about Assam Orunodoi 2.0 Scheme
How to check Orunodoi 2.0 list?
Earlier applicants could check the list by visiting the orunodoi.in portal with their 7-digit beneficiary ID but now the whole process is offline so Applicants can visit the scheme’s respective department to view the list.
What is the annual income criteria for Orunodoi 2.0 Scheme?
The annual family income must be below 2 lakh rupees.
Who can apply for Arunodoi asoni scheme?
Only a nominated woman from a household can apply.
What is the Arunodoi scheme amount?
Rs 1,000 per month
What is the minimum age of the applicant to apply in this scheme?
the minimum age of the applicant must be 18 years.
What type of scheme is Arunodoi 2.0?
Orunodoi 2.0 is a poverty alleviation monetary benefit scheme