Oasis Scholarship in studies: Dear aspirants, West Bengal Oasis scholarship is a type of financial help from the West Bengal government for pre-matric and post-matric students who belongs to the SC/ST/OBC category and are facing economical problems in order to pursue higher education. This Oasis scholarship’s primary aim is to support students who come from low-income families and backward classes. Thus why students need to know about the Oasis scholarship application process, Oasis scholarship verification process, Oasis scholarship’s Status check, the last date of Oasis 2022-23, the Amount list of Oasis Scholarship for pre-Matric and Post-Matric students, how can a student can renewal their previously approved Scholarship at official website oasis.gov.in and I’ve covered everything on this post.
The West Bengal government’s Oasis scholarship’s object is to financially support different kinds of expenses, including tuition fees, buying books, and educational benefits to the students. Oasis scholarship is based on some factors like on a merit basis or financial basis. But the most important condition is you have to belong to West Bengal with SC/ST or OBC category to apply for this oasis scholarship.
This blog post covers all the necessary details about the Oasis scholarship like eligibility, how can you successfully apply at oasis.gov.in, the oasis scholarship status check, the amount list, and the extended date for those who skipped previously to apply.
Oasis scholarship 2022-23
Oasis Scholarship is a very good initiative move of the Backward Class Welfare Department under the West Bengal Govt. The move has opened a new door for pre-matric and post-matric scholarships to students belonging to SC, ST, and OBC categories. Any type of educational financial assistance starting from tuition fees to hostel charges can be availed by SC/ST/OBC students through this oasis scholarship.
Through this scholarship, students can overcome any kind of financial problems related to their studies. Not only that, but by renewing this scholarship in the future, they will be able to take their studies further. So through this scholarship, they are getting good support financially from the Backward Class Welfare Department and tribal development department of West Bengal Govt.
You can also read
- Bihar D.El.Ed admission
- UP Scholarship 2023 status check
- Ignou B.ED admission and course details
- Kanyashree Prakalpa scheme
- PMS Online Bihar
- SSP Scholarship Scheme
Latest Oasis scholarship Status 2022-23
The oasis scholarship online application process started for the 2022-23 session on 10.05.2022 and the final submission date was 31.01.2023. The date is extended at the oasis scholarship portal and the recently extended date was 28.02.2023. BUt the block level, institute level, and district level date is extended to 25.03.2023.
|Oasis Scholarship Steps||Time Extended for 2022-23|
|Oasis Scholarship Registration||28.02.2023|
|Institute level Verification||25.03.2023|
|Block/SDO/Municipality level verification||25.03.2023|
|District level verification||25.03.2023|
So the online application process for the oasis pre-matric scholarship and post-matric scholarship for OBC, SC, and ST students extended to 28.02.2023 for the 2022-23 session and you can apply now if you’re a new applicant. But remember one point, previously for SC students you have to generate a unique id from (scholarships.gov.in) but now it’s ordered by the government that you have to go directly to the WB oasis portal for registration or application process for the 2022-23 session and you don’t need to go NSP or PMSSC for 2022-23 session. You have to go to the state oasis portal for starting your registration at (oasis.gov.in).
|SL. No.||Scholarship name||Category||Issuing authority||Previous date||Extended date|
|1||Oasis pre-matric scholarship||SC||West Bengal Backward Classes Welfare and tribal Department||31.01.2023||28.02.2023|
|2||Oasis pre-matric scholarship||ST||West Bengal Backward Classes Welfare and tribal Department||31.01.2023||28.02.2023|
|3||Oasis post-matric scholarship||SC||West Bengal Backward Classes Welfare and tribal Department||31.01.2023||28.02.2023|
|4||Oasis post-matric scholarship||ST||West Bengal Backward Classes Welfare and tribal Department||31.01.2023||28.02.2023|
|5||Oasis post-matric scholarship||OBC||West Bengal Backward Classes Welfare and tribal Department||31.01.2023||28.02.2023|
Oasis scholarship: Eligibility Criteria
Oasis means online application for scholarship in studies and this online application has some eligibility criteria. The eligibility criteria recently changed at some points so you should keep in mind during the first time application and the registration process. Now I’m going to explain about this eligibility as well as the applying process of oasis scholarship in details.
- The pre-matric scholarship and post-matric scholarship for SC/ST/OBC students are totally based on financial condition. If the income of the primary earner of a family is too low then their children can take benefit of this Oasis scholarship.
- The pre-matric scholarship for class 9 and class 10 students belonging to the SC category can apply if their annual family income is less than Rs 200000 and the duration of this oasis scholarship is 10 months.
- The pre-matric scholarship for class 9 and class 10 students belonging to the ST category can apply if their annual family income is less than Rs 200000 and the duration of this oasis scholarship is 10 months.
- For SC/ST students, the post-matric scholarship is for class 11 and class 12 or you’re a post-matriculation student belonging to SC or ST category can apply if their annual family income is less than Rs 250000 and the duration of this oasis scholarship is 10 months.
- For OBC students, The post-matric scholarship for class 11 and class 12 or you’re a post-matriculation student belonging to the OBC category can apply if their annual family income is less than Rs 100000 and the duration of this oasis scholarship is 10 months.
|Scheme name||Class||Family Income (annual)||Scheme Duration|
|Pre-matric scholarship for SC||9-10||Rs 2 lakh||10 months|
|Pre-matric scholarship for ST||9-10||Rs 2 lakh||10 months|
|Pre-matric scholarship for OBC||9-10||Rs 44,500||10 months|
|Post-matric scholarship for SC||11-12 or post matriculation||Rs 2.5 lakh||10 months|
|Post-matric scholarship for ST||11-12 or post matriculation||Rs 2.5 lakh||10 months|
|Post-matric scholarship for OBC||11-12 or post matriculation||Rs 1 lakh||10 months|
You can also check D.El.Ed online application process
Oasis Scholarship Amount List, For SC/ST/OBC students
|Scheme name||Duration||Amount list for day scholar||Total amount listed for day scholar||Amount list for hosteller||Total Amount list for hosteller|
|Oasis pre-matric scholarship for SC||10 Months||Rs 150 per month + additional Adhoc Grant Rs 700 per annum||(150*10)+700=|
|Rs 750 per month + additional Adhoc Grant Rs 1000 per annum||(750*10)+1000=|
|Oasis pre-matric scholarship for ST||10 Months||Rs 150 per month + additional Adhoc Grant Rs 700 per annum||(150*10)+700=|
|Rs 750 per month + additional Adhoc Grant Rs 1000 per annum||(750*10)+1000=|
|Oasis pre-matric scholarship for OBC||10 Months||Rs 40 per month from class 5 to 10||(40*10)=400||Rs 40 per month from class 5 to 10|
additional Adhoc Grant Rs 500 for hosteller and D.S.
|Oasis post-matric scholarship for ST/SC||10 Months||Rs 550 per month||(550*10)=5500||Rs 1200 per month||(1200*10)=|
|Oasis post-matric scholarship for OBC||10 Months||Gr.A- 350 per month|
Gr.B – 335 per month
Gr.C- 210 per month
Gr.D- 160 per month
|Gr.A = 3500|
Gr.C = 2100
Gr.D = 1600
|Gr.A- 750 per month|
Gr.B – 510 per month
Gr.C- 400 per month
Gr.D- 260 per month
|Gr.A = 7500|
Gr.C = 4000
Gr.D = 2600
Required documents for the Oasis scholarship
The list of documents are required during the apply for Oasis scholarship
- Income certificate of your family
- Your active mobile number
- Date of birth certificate
- Your caste certificate
- Mark sheet of last examination
- Front copy of your bank pass book that contains name, account number, IFSC code,MICR number
- Copy of your aadhar card if aadhar card not available then you can use enrollment id
- Copy of your Kadhyasathi card
You should remember that you have to submit the scan copy and verify all the above documents at your respective Block Office or Sub-Division Office or the DWO Kolkata office.
Oasis Scholarship: How To Apply Online at Oasis.gov.in?
- First, you have to go to the official oasis site oasis.gov.in
- Select “Student’s registration” and a new tab will open
- Choose the district where your institute is located
- If you study outside of your state then you can choose the district which is your permanent address
- Now you have to verify your SC/ST/OBC category certificate with certificate number and issuing date.
- Remember to choose the computerized certificate number if you already have. Otherwise, you have to choose the acknowledgment number from castcertificatewb.gov.in
- So after inputting all the necessary details you have to click on the SUBMIT button to go for the next steps.
- Now previously for SC students, we have to generate a unique id from NSP or PMSSC portal but for the 2022-23 session we don’t need to go NSP or PMSSC portal. All the registration processes will be done from the wb state’s Oasis scholarship portal.
- Now you have to fill your details like your full name, father’s name, address, date of birth etc
- You have to enter your phone number correctly because you’ll get notified different times through this mobile number.
- You have to carefully put your family income details with matching your family income certificate.
- Next you have to put your email id, district, pin code, state details
- Now you have to put your educational qualification details like your current class, previous
- You have to provide your Khadyasathi number and the bank details with IFSC code also
- Next step you have to upload your scanned copy of documents like mark sheet, family income certificate, Khadyasathi card, Bank passbook front page, category certificate, date of birth certificate with proper size and format like jpg, png or pdf and proceed to SUBMIT button.
- After the final submission, a User id with the password will generate. You have to write it down or print out the acknowledgment slip for future use.
Oasis Scholarship Scanned Documents
- Mark sheet of pre-matric Examination or its equivalent (Both sides)
- Mark sheet of last Board/Council/University/College Examination for post-matric oasis scholarship
- Income Certificate of your Family
- Khadyasathi card
- Domiciliary certificate as an Aadhaar card Certificate or Aadhaar enrollment id Issued by the concerned authority
- Scan copy of front page of the Bank Passbook (Passbook containing Account No., IFSC and Beneficiary Name)
oasis.gov.in scholarship status check: Track an application
- You have to visit oasis.gov.in and then you have to select “Track an application” to check your application status but you have to select your district first and then log in there.
- To log in you have to put your user id or the serial number (check acknowledgement slip if you forgot user id or serial number) and password which you got during the registration process.
- Now go ahead with selecting the CHECK STATUS button. You can see your application’s current status.
NOTE- If your application approved, then you can get a confirmed message at your registered mobile number. Thats why you need an active mobile number.
Oasis Scholarship Renewal process for 2022-23
Now if you already registered at oasis scholarship previously then you don’t need to do too much for renewal process.
- First you have to go Oasis.gov.in and select RENEW SCHOLARSHIP. A new tab will open
- Now select your DISTRICT where your institute is located or your permanent address.
- Next you have to log in with your application id/user id and password with captcha
- After that the log in process when completed, you need to check your previously entered details and update it with your current academic details
- Suppose you want to update your bank information so you can do that also during renewal of the application.
- If you’re a hosteller now then you have to provide that details during the renewal scholarship application.
- Finally SUBMIT it to RENEW SCHOLARSHIP.
A new renewal scholarship application pdf you will get. Now print that renewal form and submit it your nearest block office, sub division office or DWO office. Thats all
Oasis scholarship important helpline links
|Oasis scholarship email email@example.com|
|Oasis scholarship helpline number||8420023311|
|Oasis scholarship Grievance Redressal||8420023311|
So these are the details information about oasis scholarship. I hope this post will help you to get knowledge about oasis. Thanks to all viewers. Thats all for today.
Disclaimer: Our website never claims that the information is 100% correct because any schemes or scholarship's terms and conditions are depending on the respective authority and that can be change anytime and dietmunger.org have no control over it. So for any query please go to the official site.
What is the full form of OASIS?
Oasis means Online Application For Scholarship In Studies
New Oasis scholarship registration extended date
For SC, is it required to generate unique id from NSP for OASIS?
For the 2022-23 session, it’s not required
If the parent’s occupation is uncleaned then what to do?
You have to fill out another online application about the uncleaned occupation.
How to check oasis scholarship 2017-18 application status?
You have to visit oasis.gov.in and then you have to select “Track an application” to check your application status
What is WB oasis scholarship application process?
You have to visit oasis.gov.in for the application process then you have to select “Student’s registration“. After that, you have to fill in all details with the required documents.
How to check Oasis scholarship application status?
You have to visit oasis.gov.in and then you have to select “Track an application” to check your application status.
Do you need Khadyasathi card for Oasis scholarship?
Yes. You need Khadyasathi card for Oasis scholarship.
What is the Oasis scholarship portal email id?
What is the oasis scholarship helpline number in west bengal?
The oasis scholarship helpline number in west Bengal is 8420023311
What is the Grievance Redressal number of the oasis scholarship?
The Grievance Redressal number of the oasis scholarship is 8420023311
What is the district-level verification date for Oasis Scholarship?
The district-level verification date for Oasis Scholarship is 25.03.2023.
What is the official site of the BCW department of West Bengal?
http://www.anagrasarkalyan.gov.in is the official site of BCW department of West bengal
What is the Oasis scholarship amount for b ed students
The Oasis scholarship’s per session duration is 10 months so according to 550 per month, the B.ed student will get Rs 5500.
What is the Oasis scholarship block/SDO/municipality level verification extended date?
The Oasis scholarship block/SDO/municipality level verification extended date is 25.03.2023