UP Scholarship 2023-24 student registration process started and the scholarship is provided by the government of Uttar Pradesh and you can get details at Scholarship.up.gov.in. If you already applied then you can also go to Scholarship.up.gov.in for a status check as a fresh student or renewal student of your previously applied application. The Scholarship program is for pre-matric and post-matric students. As a very popular Scholarship scheme, more than 26 lakhs fresh application for Pre-Matric and more than 21 lakhs fresh application for Post-Matric scholarship application was submitted in the 2022-23 session. This Scholarship 2023-24 is designed for students who need financial assistance during completing their studies.
So the primary aim of this Scholarship is to help students to continue their studies without economic or financial burden. Thus why this Scholarship 2023-24 covers all the education-related assistance for pre-matric students from classes 9 to 10 as well as post-matric students from classes 11 to 12. To take benefit of this Scholarship, you have to apply Online and then visit the official website Scholarship.up.gov.in (छात्रवृत्ति एवं शुल्क प्रतिपूर्ति ऑनलाइन प्रणाली) to check the status of your application.
From eligibility to the application process, all the details are described here. So you can get full details about the Scholarship for 2023-24 session application process, amount list, and status check.
UP Scholarship 2023-24
The UP Scholarship Scheme is a very important and effective scholarship program of the Government of Uttar Pradesh. This Scholarship and fee reimbursement initiative program is known as SAKSHAM. The program through which students who are economically backward and whose family income is very low will benefit a lot from this Scholarship program. Financial assistance is provided to all backward and economically weaker students through this program. So that they can meet all their educational expenses. Not only that, students can get the benefit of Reimbursement of Fees. Apart from this, financial help will also be received from the scholarship program for the purchase of books, tuition fees, hostel fees, and other educational expenses.
Up Scholarship Overview
|UP Scholarship 2023-24
|Pre-matric (Class 9-10)
Post Matric (class 11-12)
Post Matric other than Intermediate
|Scholarship offered by
|Uttar Pradesh government
Backward class welfare
|Initiative program by
|Educational assistance through financial help
|Annual Income limit (Post-matric)
|For OBC and General below Rs 20,0000
For SC and ST below Rs 250000
|A resident of Uttar Pradesh
|General, OBC, SC, ST
|UP Scholarship Status Check site
|Blog Post Category
|Contact number (Backward Class Welfare)
If we check the details of pre-matric and post-matric scholarship application submissions of the previous year, we can see that the number of students from the OBC category was the highest at about 50.4% followed by the SC category with 24.4% of application submissions. There is a General category of 16% followed by the MIN category at 8.5 percent and the ST category at 0.3 percent.
UP Scholarship 2023-24 Eligibility
There are some eligibility criteria of this scholarship if all these eligibility criteria match us, we can apply for this scholarship scheme very easily now let’s see what are these eligibility criteria.
- Student must be a resident of Uttar Pradesh
- Students pursuing their education in Uttar Pradesh
- For Pre-matric Scholarship eligible classes are 9th and 10th, for Post-matric Scholarship the eligible classes are 11th,12th, and other than Inter.
- For OBC and General students, your annual family income must be below Rs 2,00000 and if you belong to the SC/ST category then your annual family income must be below 2,50000
- Required minimum required marks to apply for merit-based criteria
- You can also read
- Oasis Scholarship
- Diet Munger Bihar D.El.Ed Details
- Bihar D.El.Ed Online application
- Ignou B.Ed course
- IGNOU Scholarship
- Kanyashree prakalpa scheme
- PM Scholarship Scheme PMSS
- STEM Stars Scholarship By Infosys Foundation
- ISHAN UDAY Scholarship
- Tata Capital Pankh Scholarship
- France Excellence Eiffel Scholarship
|Student Pursuing Education
|Class 9-10 and Class 11-12
|OBC annual family income
|Below Rs 2 lakh
|General annual family income
|Below Rs 2 lakh
|SC annual family income
|Below Rs 2.5 lakh
|ST annual family income
|Below Rs 2.5 lakh
UP Scholarship Online Application Process
You’ve to visit the Official Scholarship website for doing the Online apply. If you’re a fresh candidate then you have to do registration first and if you’re an old candidate then you have to renew your Scholarship again with necessary documents.
- Visit the official Uttar Pradesh Scholarship website @Scholarship.up.gov.in
- Click on the “Student tab”
- Now you’ll get 3 options, Registration, Fresh Login, and Renewal Login.
- For 1st time candidates, you have to select “Registration” option
- Now you have to select the category of UP Scholarship 2023-24 like Pre-Matric or Post-Matric.
- If you’re reading in class 9 or class 10 then you’ve to select Pre-Matric Scholarship or if you’re reading in class 11 or class 12 then you’ve to select Post-Matric Scholarship
- Fill in the required information
- Upload necessary documents
- Submit the application
- After submitting you’ll get an acknowledgment.
- Your user id and password will generate
- Write the user id and password for future use.
After completing the above Scholarship registration process, an Aadhaar authentication process will be completed. Then form submission and then verification process from Institution will be completed. After that the scrutiny process will complete. Then verification will be completed from District Welfare Committee and finally Aadhaar based fund disbursement process will complete. Take a look how the complete process done.
- You Can Also Read
- SSP Scholarship Scheme
- SVMCM Scholarship
- SBI ASHA Scholarship
- SVMCMS Topper Scholarship
- Aakash Anthe Scholarship
- Commonwealth scholarship apply
- Sahara Refund Grievance
- Aaple Sarkar Maha DBT
- PM Vishwakarma Yojana
- LIC HFL Vidyadhan Scholarship Apply Online
- HDFC Parivartan Scholarship
|Student Visit official Scholarship site
|Student completed Registration
|Aadhaar Based authentication completed
|Institution verification process
|Scrutiny process for checking any error
|Verification from DWC (District welfare committee)
|Finally Fund Disbursement
UP Scholarship Amount List For Post Matric Students
|Day Scholar amount list
|Hostler Students amount list
|Rs 550 per month
|Rs 1200 per month
|Rs 530 per month
|Rs 820 per month
|Rs 300 per month
|Rs 570 per month
|Rs 230 per month
|Rs 380 per month
UP Scholarship Status Check 2023-24
To check the Scholarship status, you’ve to visit the official site Scholarship.up.gov.in (छात्रवृत्ति एवं शुल्क प्रतिपूर्ति ऑनलाइन प्रणाली) then you’ve to follow the steps.
- Go to the Status Tab at Scholarship.up.gov.in
- When you select the Status tab you will see year wise application status
- Now you’ve to choose your year of registration to see the Scholarship Application Status
- After selecting the Scholarship Application Status year, a new tab will open
- Now you have to put your “Registration Number” and your “Date Of Birth”, Captcha and search
- The result will be shown in details
This scholarship program is a unique initiative of the Uttar Pradesh government. This initiative has opened an opportunity for the students. If the eligibility criteria meet then the students should participate in the scholarship program and its advantages should be taken. For more information, you should visit the official Uttar Pradesh Scholarship website.
How to check the status of the UP Scholarship?
Visit the official site Scholarship.up.gov.in. Then go to the Status tab. choose scholarship year. Submit details like registration number, date of birth and solving the captcha. That’s all
Who can apply for this Scholarship in 2023-24?
A student belonging to pre matric (class 9 and class 10) to post matric who is a resident of Uttar Pradesh can apply for this scholarship.
Is UP Scholarship 2023-24 registration an Online Process?
Yes, the Scholarship 2023-24 registration is an Online process.
How to complete the registration process?
You need all the required documents with scanned copies, you also need your own bank account, then you have to visit the official scholarship website. Now you have to fill all the required details, uploading documents and apply.
How to check the scholarship status 2021-22?
To check the scholarship status for 2021-22 you have to visit the official site Scholarship.up.gov.in. Then go to the Status tab. choose scholarship year. Submit details
What is the scholarship last date?
The date Ended but you can log in to view the recent status
Which department offers this scholarship?
1. Minority welfare department
2. Backward class welfare department
3. Tribal welfare department
4. Social welfare department
What is the Up scholarship official portal?