UP Scholarship 2023 is provided by the government of Uttar Pradesh and you can get details at Scholarship.up.gov.in. If you already applied then you can also go to Scholarship.up.gov.in for a status check as a fresh student or renewal student of your previously applied application. The Scholarship program is for pre-matric and post-matric students. As a very popular UP Scholarship scheme, more than 26 lakhs fresh application for Pre-Matric and more than 21 lakhs fresh application for Post-Matric scholarship application of was submitted in 2022-23 session. This UP Scholarship 2023 is designed for students who need financial assistance during completing their studies.
So the primary aim of this Scholarship is to help students to continue their studies without economical or financial burden. Thus why this UP Scholarship 2023 covers all the education-related assistance for UP pre-matric students from class 9 to 10 as well as Up post-matric students from class 11 to 12. To take benefit of this UP Scholarship, you have to apply Online and then visit the official website Scholarship.up.gov.in (छात्रवृत्ति एवं शुल्क प्रतिपूर्ति ऑनलाइन प्रणाली) to check the status of your application. From eligibility to the application process, all the details are described here.
Up Scholarship 2023
UP Scholarship 2023 Scheme is a very important and effective scholarship program of the Government of Uttar Pradesh. This Scholarship and fee reimbursement initiative program is known as SAKSHAM. The program through which students who are economically backward and whose family income is very low will benefit a lot from this scholarship program. Financial assistants are provided to all backward and economically weaker students through this program. So that they can meet all their educational expenses. Not only that, students can get the benefit of Reimbursement of Fees. Apart from this, financial help will also be received from the scholarship program for the purchase of books, tuition fees, hostel fees, and other educational expenses.
If we check the details of pre-matric and post-matric UP scholarship application submissions of the previous year, we can see that the number of students from the OBC category was the highest at about 50.4% followed by the SC category with 24.4% of application submissions. There is a General category of 16% followed by the MIN category at 8.5 percent and the ST category at 0.3 percent.
|Scheme name||UP Scholarship 2023|
|Scheme category||Pre-matric (Class 9-10)|
Post Matric (class 11-12)
Post Matric other than Intermediate
|Scholarship offered by||UP government|
|Initiative program by||SAKSHAM (Scholarship.up.gov.in)|
|UP Scholarship Aim||Educational assistance through financial help|
|Scheme Eligibility||A resident of Uttar Pradesh|
|Eligible Category||General, OBC, SC, ST|
|UP Scholarship Status Check site||Scholarship.up.gov.in|
|Blog Post Category||Scholarship|
You can also read
- Oasis Scholarship
- Diet Munger Bihar D.El.Ed Details
- Bihar D.El.Ed Online application
- Ignou B.Ed course
- Kanyashree prakalpa scheme
- SSP Scholarship Scheme
UP Scholarship 2023 Eligibility
There are some eligibility criteria of UP scholarship if all these eligibility criteria match us, we can apply for UP scholarship 2023 very easily now let’s see what are these eligibility criteria.
- Must be a resident of Uttar Pradesh (UP)
- Students pursuing their education in Uttar Pradesh
- For Pre-matric UP Scholarship eligible classes are 9th and 10th, for Post-matric UP Scholarship the eligible classes are 11th,12th, and other than Inter.
- For OBC and General students, your annual family income must be below Rs 2,00000 and if you belong to the SC/ST category then your annual family income must be below 2,50000
- Minimum required marks for merit-based UP Scholarship
- There are some merit-based categories also
|Resident||Uttar Pradesh (UP)|
|Student Pursuing Education||Class 9-10 and Class 11-12 at UP|
|OBC annual family income||Below Rs 2 lakh|
|General annual family income||Below Rs 2 lakh|
|SC annual family income||Below Rs 2.5 lakh|
|ST annual family income||Below Rs 2.5 lakh|
UP Scholarship Online Application Process
You’ve to visit the UP Scholarship website for doing the Online apply. If you’re a fresh candidate then you have to do registration first and if you’re an old candidate then you have to renew your UP Scholarship again with necessary documents.
- Visit the official UP Scholarship website
- Click on the “Student tab”
- Now you’ll get 3 options, Registration, Fresh Login, and Renewal Login.
- For 1st time candidates, you have to select “Registration” option
- Now you have to select the category of UP Scholarship 2023 like Pre-Matric or Post-Matric.
- If you’re reading in class 9 or class 10 then you’ve to select Pre-Matric UP Scholarship or if you’re reading in class 11 or class 12 then you’ve to select Post-Matric UP Scholarship
- Fill in the required information
- Upload necessary documents
- Submit the application
- After submitting you’ll get an acknowledgment.
- Your user id and password will generate
- Write the user id and password for future use.
After completing the above registration process, an Aadhaar authentication process will be completed. Then form submission and then verification process from Institution will be completed. After that the scrutiny process will complete. Then verification will be completed from District Welfare Committee and finally Aadhaar based fund disbursement process will complete. Take a look how the complete process done.
|Step 1||Student Visit official UP Scholarship site|
|Step 2||Student completed Registration|
|Step 3||Aadhaar Based authentication completed|
|Step 4||Form submission|
|Step 5||Institution verification process|
|Step 6||Scrutiny process for checking any error|
|Step 7||Verification from DWC (District welfare committee)|
|Step 8||Finally Fund Disbursement|
UP Scholarship Amount List For Post Matric Students
|Group Category||Day Scholar amount list||Hostler Students amount list|
|1||Rs 550 per month||Rs 1200 per month|
|2||Rs 530 per month||Rs 820 per month|
|3||Rs 300 per month||Rs 570 per month|
|4||Rs 230 per month||Rs 380 per month|
UP Scholarship Status Check 2023
To check the UP Scholarship status, you’ve to visit the official site Scholarship.up.gov.in (छात्रवृत्ति एवं शुल्क प्रतिपूर्ति ऑनलाइन प्रणाली) then you’ve to follow the steps.
- Go to the Status Tab at Scholarship.up.gov.in
- When you select the Status tab you will see year wise application status
- Now you’ve to choose your year of registration to see the UP Scholarship Application Status
- After selecting the UP Scholarship Application Status year, a new tab will open
- Now you have to put your “Registration Number” and your “Date Of Birth”, Captcha and search
- The result will be shown in details
UP scholarship program is a unique initiative of the Uttar Pradesh government. This initiative has opened an opportunity for the students. If the eligibility criteria meet then the students should participate in the scholarship program and its advantages should be taken. For more information, you should visit the official UP Scholarship website.
FAQ About UP Scholarship
How to check the status of the UP Scholarship?
Visit the official site Scholarship.up.gov.in. Then go to the Status tab. choose UP scholarship year. Submit details. That’s all
Who can apply for UP Scholarship?
A resident of Uttar Pradesh can apply.
Is UP Scholarship registration an Online Process?
Yes, UP Scholarship registration is an Online process.
how to set up a scholarship fund for UP Scholarship?
You need all the required documents with scanned copies, you also need your own bank account, then you have to visit the official scholarship website and apply.
How to check up scholarship status 2021-22?
To check the scholarship status for 2021-22 you have to visit the official site Scholarship.up.gov.in. Then go to the Status tab. choose UP scholarship year. Submit details
up scholarship last date
The date Ended but you can log in to view the recent status