svmcm v4.0 stands for Swami Vivekananda Merit-cum-Means Scholarship. This Swami Vivekananda scholarship program is a unique initiative of the Government of West Bengal, through which meritorious students from class XI and class XII to undergraduate level and post-graduate level meritorious students will benefit from this svmcm scholarship. But there are some eligibility criteria for this svmcm scholarship. This scholarship is actually financial assistance for meritorious students whose family’s economic condition is not good. Thus why the government supports those meritorious students to continue their studies.
So we will discuss this SVMCM Scholarship in detail. How can we apply svmcm v4.0 wbhed. gov. in and how to do svmcm status check, at the next stage of applying! Not only that, but what amount can we get from this svmcm scholarship from class eleven to postgraduate, and what is its renewal process if we face any problem during the application of the svmcm scholarship, svmcm status check, or renewal time, then we can benefit through svmcm v4.0 wbhed. gov. in helpline number. The best part of this scholarship is any meritorious student from class 11 to post-graduate whose annual family income is less than Rs.2,50,000 can apply.
So We will discuss these in detail here about SVMCM v4.0 Swami Vivekananda Scholarship 2022-23 Status check, amount, renewal, and helpline number.
Swami Vivekananda Scholarship (SVMCM) 2023
We have said earlier that the Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Program is a merit-cum-means scholarship. This scholarship is for those meritorious students who have weaker economic conditions in their families. The meritorious students want to pursue higher studies but due to the weaker financial condition of their families, they can’t complete higher studies. Here Swami Vivekananda scholarship helps those students to complete their studies.
This means that two main parts are highlighted here. One of them is Merit and the other is Means. Now first, will discuss the matter of Merit and then Means. Students must remember that when they are going to apply for the Swami Vivekananda Merit Cum Means Scholarship Program they must submit the details of their last qualifying exam’s mark sheet and the percentage of qualifying marks that the students have in the last exam to participate in the Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Program.
And students have to remember for example if one is going to apply for Swami Vivekananda Scholarship during HS or Higher Secondary studies, then, in that case, the student has to give the details of marks obtained in his Madhyamik Marksheet and in this case, he has to remember that he must have 60 % marks in Madhyamik.
Not only that, 60% marks are mandatory for D.L.Ed courses as well. Similarly, undergraduate (UG) students must have 60% marks in their last exam while applying for the Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Program, , postgraduate (PG) students must have 53% marks in their previous exam and 45% marks to apply as Kanyashree K3 applicants. We will discuss more in the Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Eligibility Criteria section.
Now if we discuss the Means part then we will say that those meritorious students whose family financial condition is not so good and whose annual family income is below 2.5 lakh rupees can participate in Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Program. This is the main criteria of the Swami Vivekananda Scholarship
Swami Vivekananda Scholarship (SVMCM) 2023 Overview
|Scholarship Name||Swami Vivekananda Scholarship (SVMCM v4.0)|
|Issued by||Government of West Bengal|
|Who can apply||HS level students|
Polytechnic level students
UG level students
PG level students
Research Scholars Level
|Annual family income||Below 2.5 lakh|
|SVMCM v4.0 website||https://svmcm.wbhed.gov.in|
|SVMCM helpline mail email@example.com|
|SVMCM helpline number||+1800-102-8014|
Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
Swami Vivekananda Merit cum Means Scholarship has some eligibility criteria. Students should have a proper idea about all these eligibility criteria. Because in order to participate in this scholarship program, students must first know whether they are falling under the eligibility criteria or not. Only if they fall under that eligibility then they can apply and avail of the benefit of the Swami Vivekananda Scholarship. You must be a resident of West Bengal for the SVMCM scholarship and after that, you have to follow some other criteria for the eligibility of SVMCM scholarship.
- The Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Merit Eligibility Criteria and
- The Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Means Eligibility Criteria
Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Merit Eligibility Criteria
The Swami Vivekananda Scholarship is available for students from class 11, which means if you’re a student of higher secondary level then you can apply for SVMCM.
Higher Secondary Level: Students have a minimum of 60% marks in the last qualified secondary exam and that is Madhyamik Exam.
Diploma level: Students have a minimum of 60% marks in the last qualified secondary exam or equivalent exam.
Under Graduate Level: Students have to obtain a minimum of 60% marks in the last qualified higher secondary exam from the West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Education or the MSP board.
Post Graduate Level: For Post Graduate level students, the students must obtain a minimum of 53% marks in the last qualified graduation level exam and 45% marks required in the last qualified exam for Kanyashree K3 applicants.
Engineering level: AICTE-approved undergraduates and postgraduate’s engineering course students need 60% and 55% in the last qualified exam.
Undergraduate Medical Level: Students have a minimum of 60% marks in the last qualified exam.
Research Scholars Level: Full-time Ph.D. and M.phil. candidates can take benefit of this Swami Vivekananda scholarship.
Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Means Eligibility Criteria
The annual family income of meritorious students must be under Rs 2.5 lakh. This is the Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Means Eligibility Criteria
You can also read
- DIET Munger- Bihar D.El.Ed Admission, JET Apply, Selection, Courses
- Bihar D.El.Ed admission
- UP Scholarship 2023 status check
- IGNOU Scholarship
Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Required Documents
- Last qualified board/ university exam mark sheet
- Madhyamik mark sheet
- The new admission receipt’s copy of your institute is required during apply
- Family income proof certificate
- Candidate’s id proof (Aadhaar id)
- Candidate’s own bank passbook’s front page
- Candidate’s photo and signature in JPG or JPEG format required
Swami Vivekananda Scholarship status check 2021, 2022, and 2023
For Swami Vivekananda Scholarship status check 2021, 2022, and 2023, you have to visit the official site of SVMCM v4.0. The process is online and you can check it from your PC or smartphone.
- Visit the official SVMCM v4.0 official site https://svmcm.wbhed.gov.in
- Now you can see on the right side applicant’s login
- Select that option applicant’s login
- A new sign-in form will open
- Now you have to put your SVMCM applicant id, password, and security code
- After submitting all the necessary details, you have to select the option login
- Now you can see all the activity of your SVMCM application with the status and date
- Activities like when fill-up the application form, uploading documents status, and application submission status everything you can check here
- Finally, you can also deeply check the status of your application by selecting the Track your Application option
- Here you can see the status of your applied SVMCM application with remarks
You can also read
Swami Vivekananda Merit Cum Means Scholarship Beneficiary
Here is a list of beneficiary students from different courses who can take the benefit of Swami Vivekananda merit cum Means scholarship
- Medical students
- Nursing Students
- Engineering students
- General degree college students
- Polytechnic college students and
- Higher secondary students
Swami Vivekananda Merit cum means scholarship amount Details
|Course details||Amount per month (Rs)|
|Higher Secondary||1000 Per month|
|D.EL.ED course||1000 Per month|
|Diploma course||1500 Per month|
|Undergraduate (Arts) course||1000 Per month|
|Undergraduate (Science) course||1500 Per month|
|Undergraduate (Commerce) course||1000 Per month|
|Undergraduate Medical Course||5000 Per month|
|Undergraduate Engineering course||5000 Per month|
|Post Graduate (Arts) course||2000 Per month|
|Post Graduate (commerce) course||2000 Per month|
|Post Graduate (Science) course||2500 Per month|
|Post Graduate Engineering course||5000 Per month|
|Research Scholars (Non-NET Ph.D. or M.Phil)||8000 and 5000 Per month|
Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Renewal Process
You have to follow some steps to complete the Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Renewal Process. The process is described here in a step-by-step guide. You have to also remember that for the Swami Vivekananda Scholarship renewal process, the applicants must update their present course name, present institute details as well as bank account details in their basic form during the renewal process.
- Go to the official website https://svmcm.wbhed.gov.in
- Now you have to go to the Applicant Login
- Now you have to put the applicant id, password, and captcha then login
- Now you can see your previously uploaded photo, name, and other activities
- The activity status will show ‘pending‘ and after completing all the necessary steps the status will show ‘Done‘.
- In the dashboard of SVMCM, you have to select Application details and then Edit Renewal Application
- A new editable form will open with your full details
- Now you have to enter your Aadhaar details
- If you want to change your bank details then you have to select “YES” (want to change bank account yes/no) in the bank details section.
- Now you have to enter the last qualifying exam details like last institute/ board/ university details, year, marks obtained, total marks, percentage of marks
- After that, you have to enter the present course details and then save & continue to the next step
- Here you have to upload the scan copy of the mark sheet of the last qualifying exam and the admission receipt’s scan copy
- Then you have to go to the next step by selecting save & continue
- An update form will open with your details. You have to recheck it.
- Finally, you have to submit the application by choosing the SUBMIT option
This way you can complete the Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Renewal Process.
Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Helpline number and mail
|Scholarship Name||Swami Vivekananda Scholarship|
|Support mail firstname.lastname@example.org|
|SVMCM Helpline number||+1800-102-8014|
|SVMCM Nodal Officer mail email@example.com|
|DSE mail firstname.lastname@example.org|
|DTE&T mail email@example.com|
|DPI mail firstname.lastname@example.org|
|DTE mail email@example.com|
|DME mail firstname.lastname@example.org|
So these are the details about Swami Vivekananda Scholarship. I hope this post can help you to know about SVMCM. For more details, you can visit the official Swami Vivekananda Scholarship website https://svmcm.wbhed.gov.in. That’s all for today. Thanks
Disclaimer: The scholarship scheme can be changed at any time and it’s depending on the authority. So dietmunger.org is not responsible anyway. So candidates need to visit the official SVMCM website for more information.
FAQ about SVMCM
Is income criteria applicable for K3 applicants?
No, income criteria applicable for K3 applicants
Can I recover the lost applicant id and password?
Yes, the applicant id and password can be recoverable.
What type of photo formats are supported?
JPG/JPEG photo formats are supported