SVMCMS Topper Scholarship is an another aspect of the Swami Vivekananda Merit cum Mean Scholarship. Through this scholarship, the student of West Bengal from class 10th, 12th, and JEE exams passed with good results can get the benefit of the SVMCMS Topper Scholarship. So the SVMCMS Topper Scholarship is a unique opportunity for them.
This SVMCMS Topper scholarship program will be very beneficial for toppers or meritorious students. Because only those will be eligible for this scholarship program who will successfully pass their previous exam and have good results in the previous examination. By going to the official website of SVMCM svmcm.wbhed.gov.in/page/topper.php, students can easily register for this scholarship program and get the benefits of this scholarship program. In this SVMCMS topper scholarship program, 10 standards, 12 standards, and JEE standards students can participate.
SVMCMS Topper Scholarship Overview
|Scholarship name||SVMCMS Topper Scholarship|
|Beneficiary||Topper or meritorious students|
|Who can apply||Students from West Bengal|
|Eligible students||class 10, class 12, and JEE passed students|
|Registration Open for||Class 11 and Class 12|
|SVMCMS Support mail email@example.com|
|SVMCMS phone contact||+1800-102-8014|
SVMCMS Topper Scholarship registration process
There are some steps to follow for the SVMCMS topper registration process.
- First, we have to go to the official SVMCMS website svmcm.wbhed.gov.in/page/topper.php
- Now you have to select Registration
- Then you have to select the directorate you want to apply under like DPI, DME, DSE, DTET, DTE
- Now you have to put the last qualified exam details like the last qualified exam standard, board, and year
- After that, you have to fill in the present course details with your state name where you want to complete your present course.
- After completing the previous steps, you have to fill in your basic details like the applicant name, email id, Aadhaar number, etc
- After completing the applicant details, you have to enter your bank details to receive the SVMCMS Topper scholarship amount
- Now you have to upload the required documents
- Then select register
So this way you can apply for SVMCMS Topper Scholarship and complete the registration process. Please keep in mind that after completing the registration process, you’ll get the applicant id and you have to write the applicant id or print the final form to track your application status.
Documents Required for SVMCMS Topper Scholarship Application
- Photograph of the applicant in jpg or jpeg format
- You also need the HOI Forwarding Letter and you can get the format of the HOI forwarding letter from the SVMCMS website
- Your last year’s mark sheets scan copy
- Admission receipt of your present course
- Front page of your bank’s passbook
SVMCMS Topper Scholarship amount details
|Directorate||Category||Amount details per month|
|DPI||Studying in general degree colleges or Studying in general university||1000/- to 2500/-|
|DME||Studying in medical or nursing colleges||UG Medical 5000/- and diploma 1500/-|
|DSE||Studying in higher secondary school||1000/-|
|DTET||Studying in polytechnic colleges or institutes||1500/-|
|DTE||Studying in degree engineering or technical colleges or institutes||5000|
SVMCMS Topper Scholarship Status Check
You can simply check the status of your SVMCMS Topper Scholarship Status by visiting the official SVMCMS site https://svmcm.wbhed.gov.in/page/topper.php
- In 1st step, you have to select Applicant status and then proceed.
- 2nd step, Now you have to enter your applicant id
- In 3rd step, after entering the applicant id, you have to select the “Proceed” option.
- Now you can see the application status
FAQ about SVMCMS Topper Scholarship
What is the official website of the SVMCMS Topper Scholarship?
The official SVMCMS Topper Scholarship website is https://svmcm.wbhed.gov.in/page/topper.php
What is the SVMCMS Topper helpline number?
Who can apply to SVMCMS TOPPER scholarship?
Meritorious student from class 10, 12 and JEE students can apply to the SVMCMS TOPPER scholarship
Which are the eligible classes for SVMCMS TOPPER scholarship
Class 11 and Class 12