The NSP scholarship falls under the National e-Governance Plan (NeGP) and it’s actually a Mission Mode Project. The National Scholarship Portal (NSP) was founded by the Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology (MeitY), Government of India. The portal is actually a combination of different types of scholarships which is offered by various government authorities.
For the candidates who belong to the ST/SC/BC/EBC/Minority/Disabled category, this is a huge opportunity or we can say a perfect platform to get benefits from this NSP scholarship portal. Pre-matric and post-matric students who are in classes 1 to 10, and class 11 and class 12 accordingly, or who studied in the Technical and professional program (merit cum means ) are eligible for applying to this scholarship scheme.
NSP Scholarship Login 2024
The scholarship scheme is going to start very soon for the 2023-2024 session. The candidates who have obtained above 50% marks in the last final exam and want to fill up their scholarship scheme application form will need to create a new NSP Portal Login as soon as the online application opens at scholarships.gov.in. Now in this article, we have discussed scholarship status, Application form, payment, Nsp portal renewal, eligibility criteria, and requirements.
scholarships.gov.in NSP Portal: Overview
|MeitY (Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology)
|Portal full name
|National Scholarship Portal
|Portal Web Address
|Portal Developed by
|National Informatics Centre (NIC)
|SC/ST/OBC/Minority and General
|Mode of application
|State Scheme, central scheme and UGC/AICTE scheme
|Pre-Matric, Post-Matric, Merit cum Means
|Minimum 50% in the last final exam
|NSP Portal Login
|Help mail address
Eligibility Criteria For The NSP 2.0 Scholarship Scheme
There are some eligibility criteria for applying on the National Scholarship Portal (NSP). Students must have an idea about those criteria, that’s why we will now explain in detail about those eligibility criteria.
- The candidates must have a score minimum of 50% marks in the previous final exam.
- If a candidate is already taking benefits from NSP on their present course then they are not eligible to apply again.
- If any candidate is not taking benefits from NSP 2.0 portal and studying in class 1 to class 10 are eligible to apply for the pre-matric scholarship scheme.
- If the candidate’s present course falls under the post-matric scholarship scheme like class 11, class 12, technical and vocational courses then the candidate can avail the benefits of this NSP scholarship scheme.
- Professional and technical course candidates can also apply for this merit cum means scholarship (MCMS) in the NSP 2.0 portal.
Scholarship schemes At @scholarships.gov.in
There are 3 types of schemes present at the national scholarship portal.
- AICTE/UGC scheme
- State Government scheme
- Central Government scheme
|University Grants Commission – MHRD
All India Council For Technical Education-AICTE
|State Government scheme
|State wise Pre-matric or Post-matric scheme
|Central Government scheme
|Ministry of Minority Affairs Departments
Empowerment of Persons with Disabilities Departments
Ministry of Social Justice & Empowerment Departments
Ministry of Labour & Employment Departments
Ministry of Tribal Affairs Departments
Department of School Education & Literacy
Department of Higher Education
Ministry of Home Affairs, WARB
Ministry of Railway (RPF/RPSF)
North Eastern Council(NEC),DoNER
- You can also read
- Ignou B.ED admission and course details
- Kanyashree Prakalpa scheme
- Oasis Scholarship details
- Sitaram Jindal Scholarship
- SBI ASHA Scholarship
- Commonwealth Scholarship apply
- Sahara Refund Grievance
- STEM Stars Scholarship By Infosys Foundation
- ISHAN UDAY Scholarship
- Tata Capital Pankh Scholarship
- France Excellence Eiffel Scholarship
Hope you got an idea about National Scholarship scheme and their respective departments from the overview.
How To Register on the NSP Portal?
The candidates who want to fill out the NSP scheme application form for the very first time need first register as new applicants. How to register for the form of National Scholarship Portal we have given below the details.
- The candidate has to go first on the National Scholarship Portal (NSP) website @scholarships.gov.in
- Now the candidate has to follow the Applicant Corner option.
- Then, the candidate has to select New Registration from the Applicant Corner section.
- Now the candidate has to select I have aadhaar.
- Now provide your active mobile number and click on GET OTP.
- Now Enter OTP, enter captcha and verify
- Now you an see your aadhaar card based information like your name, gender, address, aadhaar number etc.
- You have to provide some another information like domicile, scholarship type, active email ID, parents name etc
- Check NPCI Mapper Status
- Now solve the captcha and Click on Register.
Your registration number will be visible to you on your device’s screen. You’ll get the password with registration number in your submitted phone number and mail id.
NSP Portal Login 2023 -2024
- The candidate has to go to the NSP Portal Scholarships.gov.in then Applicant Corner for the NSP portal Login Purpose.
- Now the candidate has to select Application Submission for AY 2023-24
- Then select Fresh Application.
- Now the candidate has to enter the Applicant ID, and password (date of birth).
- Then you have to solve the captcha and log in.
- After NSP Portal Login, the candidate has to complete the full application process including the applicant’s name, father’s name, income details, category, Hosteler Day scholar, etc.
- Now the candidate has to fill out the present course or academic details like Present class or course, previous year’s final result details, present year admission details, institute and board details, etc.
- Now the candidate has to fill in some additional details like family income source, marital status, etc
- Now the candidate has to upload their documents which are caste certificate, income certificate, bona fide certificate, Admission details Receipt, previous year’s last qualified mark sheet, etc.
- Now the candidate has to click on the submit button and this is the final step.
- After the final submission, a complete fill-up form will be generated with all your provided details.
- Now take a printout of the application.
- After submitting the application, the candidate has to wait for the official verification process.
NSP scholarship renewal 2023-2024 on scholarship.gov.in
The NSP Scholarship Renewal Process will be required for those candidates who have previously been approved for this Scholarship. So they have to renew again and for renewal, candidates only need to fill in the details of the course in which they are currently enrolled and the details of the institute and board included in that course at the time of renewal and also if they want to update their bank account they can do that.
- You can also read
- DIET Munger- Bihar D.El.Ed Admission, JET Apply, Selection, Courses
- Bihar D.El.Ed admission
- UP Scholarship 2023 status check
- IGNOU Scholarship
- Aakash Anthe Scholarship
- Aaple Sarkar Maha DBT
- PM Vishwakarma Yojana
- LIC HFL Vidyadhan Scholarship Apply Online
- PM Scholarship Scheme PMSS
- HDFC Parivartan Scholarship
You also need to remember that, you have to upload all the necessary details to the NSP scholarship portal scholarship.gov.in according to your present course.
Document needed for NSP scholarship
Here is a list of important documents that are required during the fresh application process.
- Candidate’s Aadhaar card.
- Candidate’s own mobile number (Aadhaar linked).
- Passport-size photograph of the candidate.
- Previous year’s final exam mark sheet.
- Candidate’s caste certificate.
- Present course fee receipt.
- Domicile certificate of the candidate
- Candidate’s annual family income certificate
- Candidate’s own bank account details
NSP scholarship 2023-24 status Check Process
After applying, NSP Scholarship Status Check is also an important step. Through the Status check, we can understand how the scholarship process is being completed! We can easily understand through the status check process that our scholarship will approve or not. So this is definitely an important step. Not only this through the status check, we can also understand through which steps the Scholarship process is being completed. You just required to NSP portal login for the Status check and we can easily check the status with our applicant ID and password by going to the official portal scholarship.gov.in. This process is now described through a step by step guide
- Step 1 First go to the portal www.scholarships.gov.in.
- step 2 Now the candidate has to select the Previous Year(Including AY 2022-23) Application Status option under the Applicant corner’s Login section.
- Step 3 After selecting Previous Year(Including AY 2022-23) Application Status, a new tab will open.
- Step 4 Now select the academic year, then select fresh for new applicant or renewal for old applicant.
- Step 5 Then use your applicant ID, and password and solve the captcha to log in at the NSP portal. Finally, you can check your application status.
National Scholarship NSP Important Contact details
|0120 – 6619540
|Technical mail contact
|PFMS mail contact
|PFMS phone contact
|1800 118 111
FAQs related to National Scholarship NSP
How do I renew my NSP scholarship for 2022-23?
1. Go to scholarships.gov.in
2. Under the Applicant corner part, you have to choose a login
3. Then select Renewal
4. Use your own applicant ID, and password and solve the captcha to log in
5. Update your course details, Upload necessary documents, and submit
How to track NSP scholarship?
1. Go to the portal www.scholarships.gov.in.
2. Select the Previous Year(Including AY 2022-23) Application Status option under the Applicant corner’s Login section.
3. Select fresh for new applicant or renewal for old applicant.
4. Use your applicant ID, and password and solve the captcha to log in at the portal to track the status.
Bank KYC is required for the NSP scholarship approval?
Yes, you must complete your bank KYC to get any scholarship.
How many schemes can be found at NSP Portal?
You can find 3 types of schemes at the Portal like UGC/AICTE scheme, State government scheme, Central Government Scheme
What is the minimum eligible percentage marks required for NSP scholarship?
Candidate must obtain a minimum 50% marks in the previous year’s final exam.
Who are the beneficiaries of NSP Scholarship?
SC/ST/OBC/Minority and General are the beneficiary.
What is the National Scholarship portal’s helpline number?
0120 – 6619540