Sambal Scholarship Program is a scholarship scheme under the Department of Labor, Government of Madhya Pradesh also known as MMJKY scholarship. Under this scheme all students (General, SC, ST, OBC, PWD) whose parents have Sambal Card issued by Labor Department of Madhya Pradesh Government can participate in this scholarship program. For academic year 2024, the scholarship application is started. The main objective of this scholarship program is to advance the educational progress of students through financial support in the field of education.
This is the reason why Madhya Pradesh government bears the cost of admission fees, course fees, tution fees for the students belongs to unorganized worker’s family through MMJKY scheme or Mukhya Mantri Jankalyan Yojana.
Sambal Scholarship 2024
The Sambal Scholarship Scheme is an education promotion scholarship scheme under the Mukhya Mantri Janakalyan Yojana, which helps students from unorganised worker’s families in the state of Madhya Pradesh to advance their education. Students from unorganised worker’s families whose parents have Sambal card will get tution fees, course admission fee and course fee from Govt as education assistance. Students who take admission in Graduation, Post Graduation, ITI, Diploma, polytechnic, Dual Degree Course, Post PG Course, or any other certificate course can apply. The online application is already started. As this scholarship scheme opens a new door for education to students from unorganised workers families, eligible students must participate in this scheme and take its benefits.
To participate in this Scholarship Program, students have to visit the government portal to register and apply @https://www.medhavikalyan.mp.gov.in/sambalscholarship/default.aspx.
Overview Of Sambal Scholarship
|Sambal Scholarship (MMJKY Scholarship)
|मुख्यमंत्री जनकल्याण (शिक्षा प्रोत्साहन) योजना
|Madhya Pradesh Government
|Students of Madhya Pradesh
|Applicant’s Parents must have Sambal card
|Graduation, Post Graduation (PG),
Polytechnic, Diploma, ITI,
Dual Degree Course, Post PG Course
Eligibility for Sambal Scholarship
- Students must be a resident of Madhya Pradesh State.
- Students must belong from unorganised workers family.
- Student’s parents must have sambal Card.
- Students from any categories can apply.
- Students must have samagra ID during registration.
- JEE Mains examination ranking below 150000 are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
- Students takes admission on MBBS/BDS courses are eligible to apply.
- Students who takes admission on National Law University through CLAT are also eligible.
- ITI, Diploma, Polytechnic, Graduation, Post Graduation, Doctoral course students and dual degree course students can apply also.
Sambal Scholarship Registration
Students have to visit the official scholarship portal for the registration process. Lets check how students can complete the registration process and apply.
- Visit the official portal https://www.medhavikalyan.mp.gov.in/sambalscholarship/default.aspx
- Navigate to Registration
- Select Existing or New (If you already a registered user then select Existing, otherwise select New if you’re a new user)
- For a new user, you have to enter your Samagra ID and solve a captcha code (Samagra ID must be aadhaar authenticated)
- Now you can check your Samagra ID fatched details like Student’s name, parent’s name, mobile number, Gender, category, date of birth, address etc
- After that the applicant have to enter details according to class 10th marksheet like applicant Name as per 10th board marksheet, gender, date of birth, father/mother details, category, email address, phone number etc
- Then applicant have to select scheme like असंगठित क्षेत्र में नियोजित श्रमिक ( संबल योजना ) and they have to enter their parent’s samagra ID/Sambal ID/Labour ID also
- Now the applicant have to enter his Correspondence Address Details and parmanent Address Details.
- Finally they have to check the DECLARATION, solve the captcha and check form validations.
- After the validation, you’ll see an option “Save Registration details”.
So after the final submit of registration, you’ll get your user ID and Password. You have to also remember that if you’re studying outside of Madhya pradesh state then you have to also select that during the registration.
Sambal Scholarship Login
The login process is very simple after getting the User ID and Password. Lets check how to login at https://www.medhavikalyan.mp.gov.in/sambalscholarship/default.aspx.
- Navigate to Log in from the Registration menu of the portal.
- Enter your User Name and Password.
- Solve the captcha code.
- Click on Login.
- Now you’ll see a mobile number confirmation message that your provided mobile number is correct or you want to change.
- Finally after the selecting confirmation message, you’ll be redirected to the dashboard of Sambal Scholarship.
This way you can log in to the scholarship portal.
Apply For Sambal Scholarship
After the login at the Sambal Scholarship Portal, you have to complete some additional steps for applying to the scholarship.
- First you have to upload your recent passport size photo in JPG or PNG format below 100 KB
- Now you have to fill your high school details and higher secondary school details like board name, examination year, roll number, school name, school address and finally you have to upload your marksheets.
- Then you have to upload your JEE, CLAT, AIIMS, NEET certificate if you have any.
- In the next step, you can also update your Sambal details if required
- Now you have to upload your caste certificate (optional), fee receipt, last year marksheet, admission slip of current year.
- In the Submit Application Form option, you have to enter your academic details, institute details and admission details like academic year, institute code, course year, admission date, enrollment date, admission fees, type of admission, counselling roll number, hosteller details, parent’s occupation, annual family income etc.
- Then you have to click on register/update application option.
After the submissiom of application you can go to the My dashboard option to update your application if required. Then you have to lock your application from My dashboard option. Finally after the application lock, you can print out your application.
How To Find Institution Code, Courses and Fees ?
- Visit the scholarship portal https://scholarshipportal.mp.nic.in/Index.aspx.
- Navigate to Institutes, Courses & Fee under student corner.
- Select department, Institute district (Where you enrolled) and solve captcha.
- Now click on Show Institutes.
- After clicking on show institutes, a list of private and government institutes will appear.
Finally you can check the institute code, institute name, type, mail address, scholarship nodal officer name, verification status, course fees and running course’s details.
Benefits of Sambal Scholarship
Students of Madhya Pradesh State can get educational benefits through MMJKY scholarship. Students admission fees, Course fees, Tution fees everything is covered through this Scholarship scheme.
- If a student ranks below 150000 in JEE Mains then the students can get full fees and grants benefits of this scheme for taking admission at Govt college.
- Students will also get educational assistance upto Rs 1.5 Lakh or the actual course fees through this scheme for taking admission in private engineering college.
- Students who takes admission in MBBS/BDS through NEET are also eligible to take the benefit of this scholarship.
- Students who takes admission in diploma or degree courses can take benefits of this scheme.
- Student takes admission in government medical college’s or recognised medical college’s paramedical courses can take the benefit of the MMJKY scholarship scheme.
Who are eligible to apply for MMJKY scholarship?
Students of Madhya Pradesh State whose parents have sambal Card are eligible to apply.
What is the MMJKY scholarship application portal?
The scheme application portal is medhavikalyan.mp.gov.in/sambalscholarship/default.aspx
Can students from other states can apply?
No, Students must be a parmanent resident of Madhya Pradesh State.