TS MeeSeva 2.0 Portal is a significant step taken by Telangana Govt. Basically this portal is a citizen service portal Which is based on the moto of ‘Public Services Closer to Home‘. By registering on the portal, residents of Telangana state can avail various services at home.
Actually this portal is based on the concept of Digital India. There are various departments are included under this portal. So residents of Telangana can avail all benefits from one portal. Those who want to take advantage of this portal have to complete the registration and login process by going to Telangana Government’s TSMeeseva 2.0 portal ts.meeseva.telangana.gov.in.
TS meeseva 2.0 Portal
The word MeeSeva is actually a Telugu word meaning “at your service”. This significant step by the Telangana Government is actually based on the National e-Governance Plan. Residents of Telangana can avail all G2C and G2B services by registering on this portal. Some of the notable services of this portal include Aadhaar Service, ACT, CDMA, Civil Supplies, GHMC Service, TSPDCL Service, HMWSSB, RTA, Agriculture Service, TWallet Service, Revenue etc. Residents of Telangana state can avail all the above benefits through one portal by visiting the portal and completing the registration process. ACT bill payment, registration for free electricity, boiler fee payment service, birth certificate, water charges correction, challan payment services are available through this one portal. That is why this good governance initiative of Telangana Government is playing a significant role.
TS meeseva 2.0 Portal Overview
|National e-Governance Plan
|Public Services Closer to Home
|G2C and G2B
|Residents of Telangana
|Total Authorize Service Provider
|040 – 48560012
TS meeseva 2.0 Portal Citizen Services
Now we will discuss some Citizen services of this Portal. Under this portal there are different departments and under each department there are different types of services are available for citizens. We can take the benefit of all those services only after registering the portal. So let’s see what services we can get by registering on this portal. Let’s see all those services.
- We can get ACT bill payment service.
- Registration for free electricity under BC welfare department.
- Birth certificate correction through CDMA department.
- Food security card correction under civil supplies department can be done from this portal.
- Fair price for shop Renewal also available from here.
- RO payment service also available.
- Dharani Service also available.
- Fees Payment for TS Factory Annual License.
- Tax Payment for Property under GHMC Department.
- Allopathic Medical Care Registration (Private).
- Challan Payment.
- Fresh License Registration or License Renewal.
- Certificate Copy for Farm Registration.
- Agriculture Income Certificate are available from this portal.
- Application service for Agriculture Land Value is also available on this portal.
- The facility of registration or fee payment for various types of Vehicles under RTA Department is available on this portal.
- The facility of bill payments of TSPDCL is available on this portal also
- The facility of TWallet is available on this portal through which wallet to wallet transfer or wallet to bank transfer through IMPS service is available.
Meeseva 2.0 Registration
To take advantage of the portal, the first thing to do is to go to this portal and complete the registration process. This is a very important step so let’s see how we will complete the registration process.
- First of all we need to go to official portal which is ts.meeseva.telangana.gov.in.
- Then we have to click on New User option. Then the registration form will be opened.
- Now to create profile ID we have to provide our active mobile number as login ID and create a password.
- Then in the contact information option we have to fill information like mobile number, email id, applicant’s full name, address, country, state, pin code and district, then click on the submit option.
- After clicking on the submit option, an OTP will be sent to the given mobile number which has to be re-entered to verify the account.
- You can also read
- Ignou B.ED admission and course details
- Kanyashree Prakalpa scheme
- Oasis Scholarship details
- Sitaram Jindal Scholarship
- SBI ASHA Scholarship
- Commonwealth Scholarship apply
- Sahara Refund Grievance
- STEM Stars Scholarship By Infosys Foundation
- ISHAN UDAY Scholarship
- Tata Capital Pankh Scholarship
- France Excellence Eiffel Scholarship
- Kotak Life Insurance scholarship
And if we follow the above procedures correctly, our account registration process will be completed.
Meeseva 2.0 Login @ ts.meeseva.telangana.gov.in
Login to this Portal is a very easy task after the registration. In order to login we will need login id and password as login credentials. In this case, a registered user must remember that the active mobile number we provided during registration will be our login ID. So let’s see how we can login.
- First of all we have to visit the portal ts.meeseva.telangana.gov.in.
- Then we have to go to the login section and give the login id which is our registered mobile number, then we have to give the password which we created during the registration.
- Finally we have to click on the login option only then we can login to the dashboard.
Meeseva 2.0 Application Status Check
To check the application status, we have to go to the official portal. We don’t need to login to the portal for checking the status. This way you can also check the income certificate status or any other service’s status. The process is as follows
- Go to the portal ts.meeseva.telangana.gov.in.
- Click on the search bar Know Your Application Status.
- Enter application number of the service you want to track.
- Click on the search option.
- Solve the captcha.
- Finally check the status of your application’s present situation.
Meeseva 2.0 transaction status Check
- Visit the tsmeeseva portal.
- Login to the portal with your login id and password.
- Navigate to view/print option.
- Now select My service, dates and click on view transaction option.
- Finally you’re able to check the transaction id, name, date of transaction, approved or rejected status, application no, service name, amount, remarks, district, franchisee id/ VLE id etc.
- Take a printout of the transaction details.
Meeseva 2.0 Login Forgot Password
Its very common to forgot password. But don’t worry. Here is the steps you have to follow to recover your password.
- Visit the portal ts.meeseva.telangana.gov.in.
- Click on forgot password under login.
- Enter login id and registered mobile number
- Click on Submit option.
- You’ll receive a password in your registered mobile number.
Important Contact Details
|040 – 48560012
|Office phone no
|Chat support (Whatsap)
What is the meeseva 2.0 portal address?
The portal address is ts.meeseva.telangana.gov.in.
How to login at ts meeseva 2.0 portal?
Visit the official portal ts.meeseva.telangana.gov.in. Enter login credentials to login such as login id and password.
How to check ts meeseva income certificate status?
To check the income certificate status, you have to visit the portal. Then you have to enter your application id in the Know Your Application Status option. Now click on search option and solve a captcha to view the status of your income certificate.
What is the meaning of Meeseva?
Meeseva stands for “at your service”