HDFC Parivartan Scholarship Scheme ECSS is a significant merit cum need based scholarship program by HDFC Bank whose main objective is to provide education crisis support to meritorious school students from class 1 to class 12 and students pursuing professional courses like Diploma, Polytechnic, ITI or Undergraduate (UG) or Post Graduate (PG) courses. All those students whose family financial condition has gone through crisis in the last three years and due to which it is difficult to bear the cost of studies, those students will come under this HDFC Parivartan Scholarship ECSS Scheme.
Students can get up to Rs.75000 per annum through this scholarship program. The last apply date for this scholarship is 31st December 2023. Through the educational assistance this scholarship program has opened a new door for meritorious students to avoid dropping out from studies. So interested students can apply online through Buddy4Study Portal before the last date.
HDFC Parivartan Scholarship Scheme ECSS
HDFC bank’s ECSS stands for Educational Crisis Support Scholarship. So through the HDFC Parivantan Scholarship Scheme ECSS, school students, professional degree course students, undergraduate and post graduate students who have 55% marks in the last qualified examination and whose family financial situation has gone through economic crisis in the last three years are eligible to apply. Students must keep in mind that their annual family income should be equal to or below Rs 2.5 lakh. All these needy meritorious students can apply for this scholarship scheme.
To apply for this scholarship scheme, students must register and login through online mode at the Buddy4Study.com portal before the last date of 31 December 2023. School Student will get Rs 15,000, Polytechnic, Diploma, ITI student will get Rs 18,000, Undergraduate student will get Rs 30,000 and Postgraduate student will get Rs 35,000 as a scholarship amount. So this step on the part of HDFC Bank has become a significant precedent for students from school to professional and general courses.
HDFC Parivartan ECSS Scholarship Overview
|Scheme name||HDFC Parivartan Scholarship Scheme ECSS|
|Offered by||HDFC Bank|
|Aim||Educational Crisis Support|
|Who can apply||School students, General and Professional course students|
|Annual Family Income||Equal or below Rs 2.5 lakh|
|Required % Marks||55%|
|Selection Process||Merit and Financial situation|
|Amount||School Student Rs 15,000|
Polytechnic, Diploma, ITI Rs 18,000
Undergraduate Rs 30,000
Postgraduate Rs 35,000
|Last date to Apply||31 December 2023|
|Registration and Login Portal||buddy4study.com|
HDFC Parivartan Scholarship Scheme ECSS Eligibility
As the HDFC Bank’s Parivartan ECSS Scholarship program is awarded based on merit and financial condition of the students, students must be aware of the eligibility criteria of this scholarship.
- Any Indian students can participate in this scholarship scheme.
- Students of any government or government recognized school / institution or private institution who are studying from class 1 to class 12 can participate in this scholarship program.
- Students from private, fully funded government or government recognized institution studying in professional course like Polytechnic, ITI, diploma and general degree course or master degree course can also participate in this scholarship program.
- Applicants who want to apply for this scholarship program must get 55% marks in last qualified exam.
- Students annual family income must be equal to or below Rs 2.5 lakh and they must submit their income certificate as a income proof.
- Those students whose families have gone through financial crisis in the last three years will be given priority to get this scholarship.
- You can also read
- DIET Munger- Bihar D.El.Ed Admission, JET Apply, Selection, Courses
- Bihar D.El.Ed admission
- UP Scholarship 2023 status check
- SSP Scholarship scheme
- IGNOU Scholarship
- Sitaram Jindal Scholarship
- STEM Stars Scholarship By Infosys Foundation
- ISHAN UDAY Scholarship
- Tata Capital Pankh Scholarship
- France Excellence Eiffel Scholarship
- ONGC Scholarship Apply Online
How To Apply For HDFC Parivartan Scholarship Scheme ECSS
To apply for HDFC Parivartan Scholarship Scheme ECSS, we can participate in this scholarship scheme by completing the registration and login process very easily with the help of Buddy4Study Portal. Now we will know in detail how to complete the application process of this scholarship.
Registration at Buddy4study
If you’re a new applicant and wants to participate in this scholarship scheme then you can complete the registration process by entering your first and last name, creating password, verifying phone number, and email at Buddy4Study Portal.
Complete Your buddy4study profile
Once the registration process is completed, you need to go to your My Profile dashboard to complete all the necessary details.
Eligibility Criteria Checking
Now go to Matched Scholarships page from My Profile’s drop down menu and you’ll see a list of scholarship according to your present course and eligibility. Now you have to select HDFC Parivartan ECSS Scholarship Scheme. Then start application to check the eligibility criteria. The eligibility of a students is checked based on the present class, annual family income and the last qualified exam’s obtained marks.
Enter Your Personal Details and Address
Now you have to enter your personal details like alternate mobile number, date of birth, annual family income, pwd status, parental status, aadhaar card and number of siblings. Then you have to enter information about your permanent address like your permanent location, city or village, district, pincode and State. Then save and continue.
Enter Academic Details
Next you have to give your academy details. You have to give your last qualified course/class details and present course details like course duration, institute type, name of the institution, passing year, district, state etc. You have to give the details of total marks and marks obtained in exam . After that you have to save and continue.
Add Family Member’s Details
Then you have to give the details of the your family member who earns. You have to provide his name, mobile number, annual income, his relationship with you and his occupation.
Next you have to upload the documents. You must remember that the documents you scan should be in JPG or PDF format.You have to upload your previous class pass certificate, mark sheet, aadhaar card, admission free receipt, income certificate, bank passbook’s front page, and passport size photo.
Reference Member’s Details
If you have any other important reference member then you have to provide that person’s name, mobile number and your relationship details.
Provide Bank Information
Then the student has to give his bank details. Of course the bank account should be in his own name. You have to provide bank account holder name, IFSC code, branch details etc.
Provide Reason: Why You Need This Scholarship?
Now you will be asked for some details and you have to select them correctly through options like your current situation, what kind of financial problems your family is facing, having relationship between you and your family earner, from which year the financial problem started, cause of financial loss etc. You have to give such information.
Preview and Submit Application
Finally check all the terms. Then preview the application and submit.
HDFC Parivartan Scholarship Login
The login process for HDFC Parivartan Scholarship is simple if you want to apply from buddy4study portal. Lets check the login process
- Visit buddy4study.com
- Click on Log in
- Now you will see the Google account, phone number and email option for login (You can use any of them)
- If you selected the Google account during registration then simply click on Google and select associate gmail
- If you selected phone number or email during registration then you can log in with Google account, registered phone number with password and email
HDFC Parivartan Scholarship Amount List
|Present Class / Course||Amount List|
|School Student||Rs 15,000|
|Polytechnic, Diploma, ITI||Rs 18,000|
Required Documents For HDFC Parivartan Scholarship ECSS
- Last Qualified Exam Marksheet
- Passport Size Photo
- Identity Proof
- Admission Free Receipt
- Bank Pass Book Front Page Scan Copy
- Government Authorized Income Certificate
- Proof of Family Financial Difficulty
HDFC Parivartan Scholarship Status Check
Student can check HDFC Parivartan Scholarship status or any other scholarship’s status from buddy4study portal if they applied from buddy4study portal. The process is as follows
- Visit official buddy4study portal buddy4study.com
- Now click on Results
- Find your applied scholarship (HDFC Parivartan Scholarship)
- Select your applied scholarship or search the scholarship name in the search box
- Now search by your application number/registered phone number/email id
- If your application granted then you will see your name with application number.
HDFC Parivartan Scholarship ECSS Important contact details
|Apply, Registration and Login portal||buddy4study.com|
|Contact Phone number||011-430-92248|
FAQ About HDFC Parivartan Scholarship Scheme
What is the hdfc parivartan scholarship last date?
31 December 2023
What is the required percentage of marks for hdfc parivartan scholarship?
55% is the required marks
Which class/courses are eligible for hdfc parivartan scholarship
Class 1 to class 12, diploma, polytechnic, ITI, UG and PG