STEM Stars Scholarship or Infosys Scholarship last date is 31-12-2023. STEM Stars Scholarship is a CSR initiative of Infosys Foundation whose main objective is to create a bright future for girls and pave the way to educate girls in higher education in the field of Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics and create proper career opportunities in the future. As Infosys Foundation has given importance to girl students in Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics , this is the reason the scholarship program is called STEM Stars Scholarship. The online application process is already started. Applicant can visit the Infosys Scholarship website for the application purposes.
The main objective of this STEM STARS Scholarship Program is to provide financial assistance to all the girl students whose family financial condition is not so good and have enrolled in NIRF accredited institutes in first year undergraduate courses. Girl students can easily complete the registration process by visiting the https://apply.infosys.org/foundation/ website and then apply for the scholarship. Through STEM Stars scholarship girl student in STEM streams will get up to Rs 1 lakh per year.
STEM Stars Scholarship 2023-24
It has been observed that girls face various barriers like financial problems in higher education after class 10 or 12 for various reasons. About 25% of girl students are found to face such problems. Not only that where about 52% of girls students are enrolled in courses like science, technology, engineering or medical and there about only 29% of girls have successfully completed that STEM course (science, technology, engineering and medical) and progressed towards a good career. Here is the importance of STEM Stars Scholarship.
This important step has therefore been taken by Infosys Foundation through its STEM Stars Scholarship which will play an important role in the advancement of girls’ education. There are various financial issues involved in pursuing STEM education like tuition fee, living expenses or better quality study material etc. All these study materials expences, tution fees and other expenses are provided by Infosys Foundation as benefits to girl students through its STEM Stars scholarship program. Girl students will get up to 1 lakh Rs per year if their application is approved by the concern authority.
apply.infosys.org/foundation STEM Stars Scholarship Overview
|Name of the Scholarship||STEM Stars Scholarship|
|Offered by||Infosys Foundation|
|Beneficiary||Girl Students from Economically weaker family|
|Scholarship amount||up to1 lakh|
|Eligible Courses||(science, technology, engineering or medical)|
|Annual Family income||Below 8 lakh|
STEM Stars Scholarship Eligibility
Before applying for STEM Stars Scholarship, students must know what is the eligibility criteria of this STEM Star scholarship program? So now we will explain in detail about the eligibility criteria of this scholarship.
- You can also read
- DIET Munger- Bihar D.El.Ed Admission, JET Apply, Selection, Courses
- Bihar D.El.Ed admission
- UP Scholarship 2023 status check
- SSP Scholarship scheme
- IGNOU Scholarship
- Sitaram Jindal Scholarship
- ISHAN UDAY Scholarship
- Tata Capital Pankh Scholarship
- France Excellence Eiffel Scholarship
- ONGC Scholarship Apply Online
- HDFC Parivartan Scholarship
- Applicant must be a citizen of India
- This scholarship is applicable to girl students only.
- Annual family income of an applicant’s must be below 8 lakh rupees.
- Girls who are admitted to the first year graduation course in NIRF accredited institutes in Science , Technology, Engineering or Mathematics courses are eligible for this STEM Stars scholarship.
- In order to continue the scholarship, it should be remembered that all the applicants who have engineering background must have a semester wise minimum CGPA score of 7.0 and For MBBS, Student must pass every year in all subjects in MBBS course to take the benefit of the scholarship.
STEM Stars Scholarship Registration
You must register yourself at https://apply.infosys.org/foundation/ before apply for the scholarship. Please check the registration process.
- Visit the official Infosys Foundation website https://apply.infosys.org/foundation/
- Click on Login/Register
- A new window will appear
- Now click New User ? Register
- Again a new window will open
- Now enter First name, Last Name, Email, create Password, Confirm the same Password
- Please note the email and password and then submit
- Enter age confirmation that your’re 18 years old
- Read the privacy statement and proceed
- Thats all. You’re logged in
- Now the online application process started and we’ll discuss it in the STEM Stars Scholarship Online apply part.
STEM Stars Scholarship Online Apply Process
If you just finished the registration process and proceed after reading the privacy statement means you are in the My Application dashboard of Infosys Foundation Scholarship website. Or you can simply log in with your login credentials such as email and password. So after the log in process the steps of online apply for STEM Stars scholarship are given here
Personal Info During STEM Stars Scholarship Online Apply
- Check your first name, last name and email address are correct then enter your personal details such as date of birth, any achievements and phone number
- Click on the + icon to edit profile photo and upload your profile photo
- Enter your current address such as House no, Street, Post code, City, District, State and Country.
- if your parmanemt address is same as current address then select Same As Above
- Upload documents like ID proof, Passport size photo and address proof. Then click continue
Education History During STEM Stars Scholarship Online Apply
- Now in the Education History form, you have to fill information like Education type, Qualification, School name, Board, Specialization, Year of passing and CGPA parcentage
- Upload class 12 marksheet and class 10 marksheet and continue to next step.
Parent or Guardian Info During STEM Stars Scholarship Online Apply
- Now you have to enter your annual family income
- Then details of your parent or guardian like Parent/guardian name, Relation with you, Mobile number, email address, House no, Street, Post code, City, District, State and Country.
- Upload annual family income certificate and electric bill then click continue
College & Bank Info During STEM Stars Scholarship Online Apply
- Enter college and bank info like college name, university or board name, degree, specialization, year of joining, tuition fee details
- Then you have to select are you the first graduate student from your family? you have to select yes or no.
- Then you have to enter your bank account details like account holder name, payment method etc. You can use your bank account number and IFSC code or you can also use UPI address for receiving the payment after the approval
- Now you have to upload documents of your bank passbook or cancelled cheque and you have to also upload the admission letter. Please remember the maximum size of the uploaded file size is 5 MB
- Finally you have to submit the STEM Stars scholarship application form. that’s all
STEM Stars Scholarship Benefits
- After the approval, girl student will get the financial assistance
- This scholarship will help the eligible students to pursue career opportunities in Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics fields.
- Eligible girl Students can get valuable knowledge about the industry networking insights.
- Eligible students can get the opportunity to learn self development skills.
- Students will also get financial support for their innovation thinking research and development projects.
STEM Stars Scholarship Required Documents
Here are a list of required documents to be uploaded during the STEM Stars Scholarship online apply time.
- Passport size photo
- Identification proof (Aadhaar card or votar card)
- Address Proof (Votar or Aadhaar card)
- Class 10 marksheet
- Class 12 marksheet
- Annual family income certificate
- Admission letter
- Bank passbook
- Electricity Bill
FAQ About STEM Stars Scholarship
What is the last date of STEM Stars Scholarship of Infosys foundation?
The last date of STEM Stars Scholarship of Infosys foundation is 31-12-2023
What is the STEM Stars scholarship official website?
What is the meaning of STEM?
Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics
How much a girl student can get through STEM Stars scholarship?
A girl student enrolled in science, technology, engineering or medical courses can get up to Rs 1 lakh per annum.
Who can apply in STEM Stars scholarship?
Only girls can apply in STEM Stars scholarship