Mukhyamantri Kanya Utthan Yojana 2023-24 is a remarkable step from the Gujarat Government for the graduate girl students of Bihar state. Interested graduate female students can participate in this scheme through Bihar Government’s online portal medhasoft.bih.nic.in. The last apply date of this scheme is 31st December 2023. Through this scheme selected graduation passed girl students will get Rs 50,000 in their bank account through direct benefit transfer method.
For this reason all the applicants who wish to avail the benefits of this scheme must complete the application process by visiting the online portal http://medhasoft.bih.nic.in/MKUYSnatak2021/ before the last date. Graduate Female students of any Bihar govt. university or Bihar Govt recognized Institute/College are eligible to apply for this scheme.
Mukhyamantri Kanya Utthan Yojana 2023-24 For Graduate Girls
Mukhyamantri Kanya Utthan Yojana is basically a government scheme for girls who have passed graduation in Bihar. All the girl students who have completed their graduation between 1st April 2021 and 30th September 2023 can apply for this government scheme. After applying all the girl students who will come under this scheme will get one time benefit of Rs 50,000 in their bank account through direct benefit transfer (DBT) mode. Such girls who have passed graduation from any State university of Bihar government or Bihar Government recognized colleges can participate in this scheme and in that case the applicant should be permanent resident of Bihar State. All the girl students who are interested in availing the benefits of this scheme should complete the application process by visiting the portal medhasoft.bih.nic.in/MKUYSnatak2021/ before the last apply date of 31st December 2023.
Mukhyamantri Kanya Utthan Yojana 2023-24 For Graduate Girls Overview
|Mukhyamantri Kanya Utthan Yojana
|Graduate girl students
|1st April 2021 to 30th September 2023
|Last date to apply
|31st December 2023
|Direct benefit transfer (DBT)
Eligibility Of Mukhyamantri Kanya Utthan Yojana
An applicant must have an idea of the eligibility criteria before applying. Now we will discuss these eligibility criteria.
- Girl student must be a permanent resident of Bihar State.
- The girl student must have passed graduation.
- Only graduate girls can participate in this scheme.
- All female students who have passed their graduation between 1st April 2021 and 30th September 2023 can apply for this scheme.
- Girl student from any Bihar Government’s State university or Government Recognized Colleges can participate in this scheme.
- The applicant must have an account in his own name in any branch of any nationalized bank, India Postal Payment Bank or government recognized private bank in Bihar.
- The bank account must be Aadhaar seeded.
- Interested applicants must complete the application process by visiting the online portal before December 31, 2023.
- You can also read
- DIET Munger- Bihar D.El.Ed Admission, JET Apply, Selection, Courses
- Bihar D.El.Ed admission
- UP Scholarship 2023 status check
- SSP Scholarship scheme
- IGNOU Scholarship
- Sitaram Jindal Scholarship
- STEM Stars Scholarship By Infosys Foundation
- ISHAN UDAY Scholarship
- Tata Capital Pankh Scholarship
- France Excellence Eiffel Scholarship
- ONGC Scholarship Apply Online
Mukhyamantri Kanya Utthan Yojana Apply Online
To apply in this scheme, first of all we have to complete the registration process. To complete the registration process we have to go to Bihar Govt official portal medhasoft.bih.nic.in.The next steps are explained here also.
- An applicant first of all has to visit the official portal address given above.
- Now select Mukhyamantri Kanya Utthan Yojana 2022 for University and Department Login only.
- Then click on Student Registration option.
- Then check the guidelines and continue.
- Now first you have to select the university from the list and then you have to provide your graduation registration number or enrollment number, graduation mark sheet number, father’s name, date of birth. click on the get details option.
- Once the data is fatched, the candidate’s name will automatically appear in the candidate name section. Then click on proceed option.
- After that enter your District, Block, Name (as per Aadhaar Card), Aadhaar Number, Date of Birth (as per Aadhaar).
- Enter mobile number and email number and complete the Mobile Verification and Email Verification.
- After that enter Bank Details like IFSC Code, Bank Account Number, Residential Certificate Number, Issue Date and Issuing Authority and solve captcha.
- Finalize this application.
- If all the details are entered correctly then click on register option.
After that, the verification process will be completed through the government authority and once the verification is successful, the applicant will receive the user ID and password on his registered phone number and email address. After receiving the user ID and password, the applicant can login to their dashboard.
List of Eligible Student Status Check
To check the list of eligible girl students, you have to follow some steps. Those steps are as follows.
- Visit Medhasoft portal
- Go to Reports.
- Select List of Eligible Students.
- Enter university name, university registration number and Final Year or Semester Marksheet Number.
- Click on Search and you can check the results that its available on the portal or not present.
|Contact Phone No.
|Last date to apply
|December 31, 2023
Who are eligible to apply for Mukhyamantri kanya Utthan yojana?
Graduate girl students of Bihar state are eligible to apply.
What is the last apply date for Mukhyamantri kanya Utthan yojana?
31 December 2023
What is the Medhasoft online portal address?