Sahara refund grievance Portal: We know that the Ministry of Co operation has taken an important step in the field of Sahara India refund and a shining example of this step is the CRCS Sahara Refund Portal whose official address is MOCREFUND.CRCS.GOV.IN.
CRCS Sahara Refund Portal is an online portal and the main objective of the government is returning the money from Sahara-SEBI Refund Account which was deposited by the genuine depositors of the four societies under the Sahara Group of Co-operative Societies. Today’s topic about “Sahara refund grievance Portal (mocrefund.crcs.gov.in)” will be very helpful for those genuine depositors who have deposited their money in Sahara Group of Cooperative Societies, who have applied for mocrefund refund on Sahara CRCS Refund Portal but due to some reason their refund application has been rejected.
Sahara refund grievance Portal Overview
|Topic||Sahara refund grievance|
|Steps taken by||Ministry of Cooperation|
|Eligible Sahara Group of Societies||1. The Humara India Credit Cooperative Society, (Kolkata)|
2. The Sahara Credit Cooperative Society, (Lucknow)
3. The Saharayan Universal Multipurpose Society, (Bhopal)
4. The Stars Multipurpose Cooperative Society, (Hyderabad)
|Who can apply||Genuine depositors of 4 sahara Group of Cooperative Societies|
|Application charge (Yes/No)||No|
|Refund time||45 days after submission|
|CRCS refund portal||mocrefund.crcs.gov.in|
|CRCS Grievance Portal||mocrefund.crcs.gov.in/Grievance|
mocrefund.crcs.gov.in Sahara refund grievance Portal: Eligibility
Before applying to Sahara Refund Grievance Portal, we need to know what is the eligibility of this Sahara Refund Portal (mocrefund)? We will discuss that in detail now and then we will review the Sahara Refund Grievance Portal. Please check the mocrefund eligibility Criteria.
- You can also read
- DIET Munger- Bihar D.El.Ed Admission, JET Apply, Selection, Courses
- Bihar D.El.Ed admission
- UP Scholarship 2023 status check
- SSP Scholarship scheme
- IGNOU Scholarship
- Sitaram Jindal Scholarship
- LIC HFL Vidyadhan Scholarship Apply Online
- PM Scholarship Scheme PMSS
- ISHAN UDAY Scholarship
- Tata Capital Pankh Scholarship
- France Excellence Eiffel Scholarship
- Applicant must be a genuine depositor of 4 Sahara Group of Cooperative Societies and this is the primary mocrefund eligibility Criteria.
- Depositor must did their receivable deposits and outstanding dues before 22/03/2022 for Humara India Credit Cooperative, Sahara Credit Cooperative and Saharayan Universal Multipurpose Society Limited
- Depositor must did their receivable deposits and outstanding dues before 29/03/2023 for Stars Multipurpose Cooperative Society Limited
- Depositors must register themselves at Sahara CRCS refund portal via aadhaar OTP authentication
- Depositors must have aadhaar seeded bank account
- Depositors must have a pan card if claim amount is equal to or above rs 50000
- Aadhaar linked mobile number is also required of the depositor
- Depositors must have proof of deposit certificate or the passbook
- Depositors can only apply once
Sahara refund grievance Portal: Rejection reason
A depositor may have received a rejection notification for Sahara refund on his registered mobile phone or email. In that case there can be various reasons for Sahara refund rejection. We will discuss all those reasons now
- Depositors receivable deposits and outstanding dues after 29/03/2023 for Stars Multipurpose Cooperative Society Limited
- Depositors receivable deposits and outstanding dues after 22/03/2022 for Humara India Credit Cooperative, Sahara Credit Cooperative and Saharayan Universal Multipurpose Society Limited
- Depositors may have mistakenly entered different or wrong membership number, account number, Aadhaar linked mobile number, certificate or passbook or PAN card number.
- Maybe there is a data error in the name, date of birth or other information in the depositors’ Aadhaar card which they did not correct before applying.
- Depositor’s name printed on sahara passbook or deposit receipt did not match with aadhaar details
- Maybe the depositors don’t have any Aadhaar seeded bank accounts
- While uploading Sahara Deposit Receipt/Passbook or claim form, it could not be verified due to the quality or size of uploaded documents being very low resolution or wrong size.
- Maybe all the documents uploaded by the depositors have been formatted in some other format instead of PDF, JPEG, PNG or JPEG2.
- In case of multiple deposit accounts, the depositors may have applied multiple ways instead of applying in single claim application form and submitted multiple claim applications.
- Maybe in case of Sahara refund, the depositor has done something wrong while filling up the claim form which has to be printed out and uploaded again.
In addition to all these reasons given above for Sahara refund rejection, there may be other different reasons. The information given above is purely my personal opinion so dietmunger.org is not responsible anyway. Genuine depositors of Sahara Group of Cooperative Societies can visit the official website of CRCS mocrefund.crcs.gov.in and contact CRCS toll free number if they want to know anything or they can mail CRCS.
How to claim Sahara refund grievance at mocrefund.crcs.gov.in
- Visit the official CRCS sahar refund grievance portal (mocrefund portal) https://mocrefund.crcs.gov.in/Grievance
- Enter the depositor name
- Enter the depositor’s registered email which was used during registration
- Enter the depositor’s registered aadhaar linked phone number which was also used during registration
- Now in the message box, explain about Sahara refund grievance and submit all the necessary details correctly
- Finally submit
Sahara refund grievance Contact details
|Sahara Group of Cooperative Societies||Contact details|
|Saharayan Universal Multipurpose Society||1800 103 6891|
1800 103 6893
|Humara India Credit Cooperative Society||1800 103 6891|
1800 103 6893
|Sahara Credit Cooperative Society||1800 103 6891|
1800 103 6893
|Stars Multipurpose Cooperative Society||1800 103 6891|
1800 103 6893
FAQ About Sahara Refund Grievance
Is physical claim application available for Sahara Refund?
No. Only online application are eligible
What is the Sahara Refund Deposit Certificate/Passbook uploading size?
Maximum 200 kb
What is the supported documents format for Sahara Refund?
The supported formats are JPEG,JPEG2, PDF and PNG
If claim amount is below 50000 then PAN card is required?
What is the Sahara Refund Grievance portal address?
What is the total sahara refund timeline?
What is the Official Web Address of Sahara Refund Portal?
What is the Sahara Group of Cooperative Societies contact number?
1800 103 6891
1800 103 6893