SBI Asha Scholarship Program For School Students 2023 Apply Online: The SBI Asha Scholarship is an exclusive program of the SBI Foundation Which is also a flagship program, This SBI ASHA Scholarship program is mainly based on the Integrated Learning Mission Scheme or ILM, whose main objective is to help meritorious students in our society who are unable to study further due to financial constraints. To advance their learning process SBI Asha Scholarship Program is playing a vital role in this regard. Students from classes 6-12 are eligible to receive this SBI Asha scholarship up to 15000/- for the 2023-24 academic year. The current phase 1 is running means classes 6 to 12.
Not only that meritorious undergraduate, MBA, PGDM, IIT, and Ph.D. students can also apply for the SBIF Asha Scholarship’s second phase program. Online form fill-up for SBI ASHA Scholarship has already been started. The last date of the application is 30 September 2023. Visit www.sbifoundation.in for more details. So today we’re going to discuss the SBI Asha Scholarship Program For School Students. From the application to the submission process everything we’re going to discuss here.
SBI Asha Scholarship in 2023
The SBI ASHA SCHOLARSHIP is funded and approved by the SBI Foundation. The private scholarship is intended to encourage the needy meritorious students for their further education. It is a one-time financial grant of up to 15000. The Students will be selected on the basis of their academic achievement in the last year. To fill up the application candidates must have to pass out with 75% marks and their family income should be less than 3 lakh annually. Online application will be received within 31st Sep 2023 on www.sbifoundation.in.
Eligibility Of SBI Asha Scholarship
The Application for SBI ASHA SCHOLARSHIP will be accepted online. Candidates who meet the criteria of 75% marks on the previous year’s examination and whose family income is less than 3 lakh annually are eligible for the application. The applicant has to enlist their personal and academic details along with bank details. This is the basic eligibility of SBI ASHA Scholarship.
SBI Asha Scholarship 2023 – Overview
|Scholarship Name||SBI Foundation Asha Scholarship|
|Offered By||SBI Foundation|
|Beneficiary (Phase 1)||75 girls and 50 boys (Running)|
|Eligible classes (Phase 1)||Class 6 to 12 (Running)|
|Project Session (Phase 1)||2022-2023 (Running)|
|Beneficiary (Phase 2)||3,073 meritorious students|
|Eligible classes (Phase 2)||School students, Undergraduates, MBA, PGDM, IIT, PhD etc|
|Project Session (Phase 2)||2023|
|Implementation Partner||Buddy4Study India Foundation|
|Amount||Rs 15000 for 1 year|
How Can You Apply For the SBIF Asha Scholarship?
Students from classes 6-12 can participate in this scholarship program. The official website for the SBI ASHA Scholarship is www.sbifoundation.in is open to visit and apply online. The details are given below to submit the application.
- Visit the official website www.sbifoundation.in and click on Apply Now.
- You can alternatively log in to Buddy4Study.com. Register at Buddy4studdy.com to apply for the scholarship then you’ll be redirected to the official page.
- Now you’re on the Registration page. So enter your first and last name, mail ID, and active mobile number, set a strong password, and then you have to verify the OTP that you will get in your active mobile number.
- Now Check your Eligibility If everything is fine select Start Application.
- Now you have to write your full name, your Date of Birth, your UID number (Aadhaar card number), and your family’s Annual Income.
- After that, you have to fill in your academic details like the Present course, Board details, Year of passing, percentage of Marks, etc.
- Upload relevant documents like passport-size photo, income certificate scan copy, identity proof scan copy, bank details, admission fee receipt, etc.
- Check the terms and conditions.
- Click on the preview button again to check that you have entered all the information correctly. Now do the final submit
Supporting Documents Required For SBIF Asha Scholarship
- Identity proof like an Aadhaar card (UID must be clear during scan)
- Applicant’s passport-size color photograph
- Applicant’s own bank account details like A/C number, and IFSC code if the applicant has no bank account then the applicant can provide their parent’s bank account
- Previous year’s passing mark sheet
- New institute admission fee receipt
- Government-authorized Annual income certificate. If it’s not present then the applicant has to fill out Form 16A
FAQ about the SBI ASHA Scholarship
Is the SBI Asha scholarship available for all the students?
Presently at phase 1, the SBI ASHA Scholarship is only available for class 6 to 12.
What is the amount of the SBI ASHA Scholarship?
Rs 15000 for 1 year
What is the minimum eligible percentage for SBI ASHA Scholarship?
Who is eligible for SBI Asha scholarship?
Class 6,7,8,9,10,11 and 12 meritorious students whose annual family income is below 3 lakh rupees are eligible to apply.
What is the SBI Asha Scholarship Official website?