The PM Vishwakarma Yojana covers 18 trades and the registration process in PM Vishwakarma Kushal Samman Yojana is straightforward if we follow the step-by-step process, we can successfully complete the registration at pmvishwakarma.gov.in. There are many artists in our society who are famous for their skilful handiwork. The Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MoMSME) has launched a yojana called PM Vishwakarma to give an incentive scheme to all those people keeping in mind their hard work.
Through this PM Vishwakarma Kushal Samman Yojana, the main objective of this scheme is to transform artisans into more skilled artisans and make their businesses more prosperous through better quality training, market research, technology help, and even financial help from the government.
How To Register PM Vishwakarma Yojana at pmvishwakarma.gov.in
The contribution of skilled artists and craftspeople to the Indian economy is immense. Here all those skilled artists and craftspeople are called Vishwakarmas. This scheme is a funding of the Government of India where in the initial phase of PM Vishwakarma Yojana the Government of India has taken steps of 13000 cr. till 2027 and 2028 i.e. five years. The PM Vishwakarma Yojana’s nodal ministry is the Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises or MOMSME and the implementation and management of this PM Vishwakarma Yojana is under the Ministry of MSME.
The PM Vishwakarma Yojna registration process has already started at pmvishwakarma.gov.in from 17 September 2023. Through the PM Vishwakarma Yojana, the beneficiaries of this scheme will get enterprise development loans of up to 3 lakh rupees from the government of India where the first phase will be given up to 1 lakh rupees and the second phase will be given up to 2 lakh rupees with a very low-interest rate of 5% and subvention from the government to the extent of 8%.
PM Vishwakarma Yojana Overview
|Scheme name||PM Vishwakarma Yojna|
|Lunched by||Government of India|
|Launch date||17 September 2023|
|Scheme time||5 years|
|Beneficiery||Artisans and craftspeople|
|Benefits||Certificate, ID card, Skill training, Incentive for the toolkit, |
Enterprise Development Loan
What is the Process Of PM Vishwakarma Prakalpa Online Apply
The applicant can take the help of CSC centers or they can directly apply from the portal. If an applicant wants to apply directly through the portal then you must follow the process of registration.
- You can also read
- DIET Munger- Bihar D.El.Ed Admission, JET Apply, Selection, Courses
- Bihar D.El.Ed admission
- UP Scholarship 2023 status check
- SSP Scholarship scheme
- IGNOU Scholarship
- Sitaram Jindal Scholarship
- LIC HFL Vidyadhan Scholarship Apply Online
- STEM Stars Scholarship By Infosys Foundation
- Tata Capital Pankh Scholarship
- France Excellence Eiffel Scholarship
- HDFC Parivartan Scholarship
- Go to the official portal pmvishwakarma.gov.in
- Apply for the registration
- Enter your email ID or create a user ID, password and solve the captcha
- Complete Phone verification with Aadhaar biometric authentication
- Enter all the details
- Check the Aadhaar seeded bank account
- If you don’t have a PAN card then you can try the Udyam Assist Portal and you can get the Udyam Assist Portal links from the PM Vishwakarma portal during the registration process
- Finally submit for the 3-stage Verification
- Gram Panchayat or ULB-level verification
- District Implementation Committee verification
- Screening Committee verification
- Get the Scheme benefits
PM Vishwakarma Yojana Eligibility
- An artisan or craftsman creates different kinds of handwork with their hands and tools are eligible.
- Artisan or Craftsman’s age must be over 18.
- Applicant must not receive any other State Government or Central Government’s credit base scheme.
- The applicant or the applicant’s family does not have any government employment
PM Vishwakarma Yojana Eligible Trades
- Carpenter (কাঠমিস্ত্রি)
- Boat Maker (নৌকা নির্মাতা)
- Armourer (আর্মারার)
- Blacksmith or Lohar (কামার বা লোহার)
- Hammer and Tool Kit Make (হাতুড়ি এবং টুল কিট তৈরি)
- Locksmith (লকস্মিথ)
- Goldsmith (স্বর্ণকার (সোনার))
- Potter (কুমোর)
- Sculptor ( included Moortikar and stone carver) and Stonebreaker (ভাস্কর (মূর্তিকার অন্তর্ভুক্ত, পাথর খোদাইকারী), পাথর ভাঙা)
- Cobbler মুচি (চর্মকার)/ জুতা কারিগর
- Mason or Rajmistri (রাজমিস্ত্রী)
- Basket, Mat, Broom Maker (ঝুড়ি/মাদুর)
- Toy and doll Maker (পুতুল এবং খেলনা প্রস্তুতকারক)
- Barber (নাপিত)
- Garland maker or Malakaar (মালা প্রস্তুতকারক)
- Washerman or Dhobi (ধোবি)
- Tailor or Darzi) (দর্জি) and
- Fishing Net Maker (মাছ ধরার জাল প্রস্তুতকারক)
PM Vishwakarma Yojana Benefits
- After the 3-stage verification, the artisan or craftsman will get the PM Vishwakarma ID Card and Certificate
- A basic level of 5 to 7 days or an advanced level of 15 training will be provided for skill Upgradation purposes by MSDE and this time the beneficiary will get a stipend of 500 rs per day
- Incentive for the toolkit of 15000 Rs during the basic training
- Enterprise development loans up to 3 lakhs
- Digital transaction incentive
- Market research and Support
What is the PM Vishwakarma official portal?
Who are eligible for PM Vishwakarma Yojana?
Artisan or craftsman are eligible for the PM Vishwakarma Scheme
How many trades are eligible for PM Vishwakarma Yojana?
18 trades are eligible